The first thing I'm gonna do......

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Apr 2, 2020.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

....when all the craze is slowed down and there are no risks of contagion......
    will be to get my body in a state that will allow me to travel, then I will find a gig from these ladies and go to The Netherlands to see them.
    You Tube usually plays me mostly Brazilian Country or Bollywood, which is what I listen to the most apart from Musical Theater, I was listening to Adele and then Earth Wind & fire...and You Tubve played me these ladies and OHHHHH I'm in LOVE!!!!!

so @mirjam @berniek @Vrielinkie and all of you in The Netherlands and around ( @marijke ? I think you are there?) brace yourselves because you WILL HAVE to come meet me!!!!!

they are called Ladies of Soul

what do you think you will do when all this is done?

2. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

I think we will host a big cookout at home and invite all of our friends that we haven't been able to see in person for so long!

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Ummmm go to the hairdresser and then the amusement park! Also get back to the gym, I really miss it!!

jesskab and MrsPeel like this.
  4. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Send my kids to their friends houses for playdates! ;) ;) And then... go OUT to dinner/drinks!

:wine:rollin:woohoo

MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
  5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@IntenseMagic I was thinking about hair this afternoon- and wondering what ladies are going to do about the need for updates!
    Hopefully, if it doesn't go on for months then I will
    1. get to go to my son's house (for the first time in 8 months) and hug those littles and play in the yard or take them to the park! Then we could have a cookout with DS & DIL:byay
    If it lasts a longer time, we may have already moved, and I will be putting our house together- into a home!

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

7. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Hug my friends. I really miss hugs. Go see my son and his sweetie. Have a party!

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Definitely my hairdresser. And a good bookshop. And a very long walk at the beach. But first a drive to visit my parents :-)

Love your plan @MrsPeel

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

I'm going to hug my grandkids and spend time with those I love so much.

A-M and MrsPeel like this.
  10. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Library!!
    Then to my favorite thrift store!
    And I’m gonna shake hands hug everyone I see. Just talk to people and touch them!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

As soon as things get back to normal I want to
    - go meet my family and give them a big hug,
    - take a long road trip with the kids and stop for a picnic in the wild
    - and ... go to the mall and buy clothes that are not pajamas!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I seriously have no clue, but I want sushi so badly!!!!!!

cookingmylife, Ferdy and MrsPeel like this.
  13. MrsPeel

that is a great idea!!!!! we are cooking everyday (well mainly Sarita) we created a couple of new recipes, so that could be in the list for us too!!!! it would be so amazing if we lived in the same country, right? I would force you to invite me LOL
    Need to seriously catch up with your gallery.... you know you are one of my top Queens of the Elegance!!!! will do very soon!!!! Love you!! @ashleywb

I'm lucky enough that these days Sarita is my hairdresser!!! I have been doing my color at home for almost 20 years... with exception of when we travel to South America, then is so cheap that I can afford top notch salons.... but I am right now desperately in need of coloring and cutting, good reminder!!!!!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned above to Jan, Sarita (my daughter, though I suppose after all this time you know who she is, but just in case your memory fails as much as mine LOL) she does my hair... here in England not only the prices are ridiculously expensive, but also most hairdressers don't know how to deal with our kind of hair.... I have LOTS, my hair has volume naturally, in here people go to hairdressers to get volume..... and most of the times I had hair cuts I regretted it.....

I would LOVE to be able to go see the family.... but what one ticket to go to South America costs....we can have 2 sets of 15 days holidays each of us , or 2 cruises, compared to that The Netherlands is like going out in the city here..... but if my mum was nearer, that would probably be the first thing I would do!!! Hope you can get moved in peace, I know moving is a bit of a hassle but I love the new possibilities!!!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

@kimingvtx Kim !!!! I have been thinking of you so much!!!!!!! haven't been much around the forum , but I didn't see you in any of the last few chats, I was gonna write to see how you are doing, hope all are well (as well as possible now!!!) will catch up with you soon!!!!!
    and YES YES YES TO HUGSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    I tell Sarita everyday how much I want to hug her.... like I said to Ashley above.... it would be so SO awesome if we lived in the same country, I would also be forcing you to invite me to that party!!!!!!
    :giggle

ahhhh miss the beach so so much!!!!!!!!!! I have tons of Kindle books I haven't read yet, with my neuro issues flaring up now I find it extremely difficult but I'm almost finished with a Lee Child book Sarita gave me for my birthday..... as for hairdressers...like I said above, I have my own personal one at home LOL
    I am still full of JOY after meeting you here.... at some point, if you come back to this side of the world , or plan going somewhere, would love to meet you again so much!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:beat:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub my daughter keeps asking me not to pressure her into get married and have kids...I keep telling her that, an an older mum, she NEEDS to make my dream come true, sooner rather than later :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub my family id so very far away, but they would be my first stop if we lived closer for sure!!!!

oh my....... YES to the thrift store!!!!!!!!! I still have tons to read in my KIndle, even a couple of paper books to read, but the thrift stores ...that I would LOOOOVE!!!!!!!
    the not hugging is so difficult for me too :( so really looking forward to that too!!!!

as I mentioned above...my family is a trip that would cost a LOT opf money, so that will have to wait even longer, but yes, of course that would be first of they were at least nearer....
    love the idea of road trip with picnic!!!!
    LOL at pajamas shopping....funny I didn't ever used proper pajamas until 2 years ago, when I had to spend more & more time in bed and go out little.... last year I bought tons if them LOL
    need to catch up with your gallery properly too....will do soon!!!!

ahhhhhhhh pues como seria si vivieramos cercva!!!! if we lived at least in the same country, I could send Sarita to make you some!!!!!! we still have Uber Eats delivery, another delivery service called Deliveroo and Just Eat and some place are still working.....
    it's almost 7 am, I didnt sleep, and now I am CRAVING SUSHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

llamame si estas aburrida mas tarde!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

14. LynnG

LynnG Designer

@MrsPeel I was supposed to be in London in June :cry

15. MrsPeel

I'm crying already :(
    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

16. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

It's kind of funny, but I'm actually loving that everything is canceled and I can just stay home with no guilt. If it could be for a different reason that I didn't have to worry about virus and the implications of everything because closed, etc, I would love to stay this way.... EXCEPT I miss my friends. We will be having a cookout or fish fry and play cards and have drinks and fun with our friends when we are able to again. That's what I miss the most. I love having my boys home all the time. :agree

jk703 likes this.
  17. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I have been calling my friends and other people I think that could use a cheery voice. So the first thing I want to do is hug them all.

My neighbor across the cul-de-sac moved away today. She sold her house just as this all started and they stayed with the plan. I will miss her. I wonder when the new people will move in?

18. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

The first thing I am going to do is go to the greenhouse! I believe it is open right now because of selling seeds and veggie plants, but although it is killing me not to go, I'm staying home! I've contemplated ordering seeds from amazon, but it's still too early to plant most things here in PA anyway, so I'm trying to be patient....Trying being the key word!

19. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I don't have any plans for afterwards.
    Probably catch up with friends, start up a dinner club again and be a bit more social.
    I am loving the peace, the roads are so quiet, we feel safe and there is no need to be anywhere at any given time.

20. dbregant

dbregant Well-Known Member

:heartslub:luvyaOur first grandchild was born early this morning and I am anxious to spend some quality snuggle time with her and see my daughter and SIL! We will head to the hospital parking lot and greet her through their car window when they are discharged...that will have to suffice for now!

Karen, Donitab and bcnatty like this.