THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by A-M, Jan 31, 2022.

1. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Thank you all for organizing! It was really fun and I will definitely use some of the techniques in the challenges again!

A-M likes this.
  2. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

Thank you so much TLP for all of the hard work that we'll never see behind the scenes. Thank you so much for all the time that you ladies have spent in putting this awesome, month-long fun event, year after year. I've had such a great time scrapping along with the challenges. They've made me tried so many different things that I've never thought to try in creating my pages.

I hope you all had a great time hosting MOC as much as I did participating in it. Please don't forget to take some rest too. You all deserve it!

A-M likes this.
  3. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone involved behind the scenes and to all of the hosts for another awesome MOC! AND thank you to everyone that participated in the challenges. Lots of very creative people out there and what an inspiration!

A-M likes this.
  4. bumblebeee

bumblebeee Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone involved. I am in awe at how you can do this every year and still make it new, fresh, and compatible for each one of us to accomplish it.

A-M likes this.
  5. jam-on-toast

jam-on-toast Well-Known Member

This was AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!

A-M likes this.
  6. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

Had soooooooo much fun this month with doing all the challenges... Thank you for the inspiration to the whole TLP team... you rock!

A-M likes this.
  7. *sylvia*

*sylvia* Well-Known Member

Thank you all for hosting 31 amazing challenges & the inspiration. It was a great month.

A-M likes this.
  8. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I had a blast and to think of all the work you gals do: amazing! Thank you and love you for it, there's no place like the TLP :beat

A-M likes this.
  9. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

well, even if I didn't get to finish this MOC, for health questions, I still have done 17 challenges, and I checked every day to see what I was missing...
    and I must say, the creativity involved in making this month of challenges so attractive to every kind of scrapper always blows my mind!! Thanks for the love and work, Pollys, Designers and staff!!

A-M likes this.
  10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Yes! Thank you for another wonderful month of inspiration.

A-M likes this.
  11. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

This year's challenges were AMAZING! I didn't finish (real life got in the way), but I had a great time, made some fun pages, and learned some new skills (I was initially frightened of the photo mosaic challenge, but the tutorial was excellent, and I think I'll be using this technique again).

Thank you, TLP!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    A-M likes this.
  12. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Big thanks to Julie for starting us off and wrapping another MOC up wonderfully. I don't envy you the job of doing all the tallying. You are a rockstar!

Thank you to all of the Pollys for all your hard work. Know that each one of you are appreciated for all that you do to make The Pad our home. Love you guys so much!

A-M likes this.
  13. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this amazing MOC!! Such fantastic ideas for pages! The ideas are amazing and such fun to do and stretch my imagination!

A-M likes this.
  14. knclark

knclark Chocolate snob

Thank you for the challenges and new ideas and techniques that pushed me out of my comfort zone.

A-M likes this.
  15. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Thank you for another awesome MOC, I’ve definitely stretched myself creatively this month for sure.

A-M likes this.
  16. plumdumpling

plumdumpling CT - Krista Sahlin

Thank you so much! I had such a great time during MOC! I miss waking up to a new scrapbooking challenge.

Karen likes this.
  17. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Yes, thank you so much for everything! I had a blast, although I was sick through the first part of it and could hardly put two thoughts together. lol! The new challenges were so creative, and I did look forward to some of the old standbys, too. I learned a LOT.

Now I gotta spend my time prepping for vacation. We leave on Sunday and I've got more than a week's worth of prep to do. EEk! So, off I go... until I return.

18. Mingo08

Mingo08 Ctrl+Z is my friend

I wasn't sure how this would play out for me, but I LOVED MOC! I'm actually a bit lost as to what to do with myself, because I miss the scrapping! Thanks to ALL who were involved and for all of the work and planning!