TGIF! What's on for the weekend?!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 18, 2014.

1. zanthia122

zanthia122 Keep me away from Bart. Mmmm...

We'll go for a lunch with friends tomorrow. Other than that, nothing planned! Oh, there's this little thing called MOVING HOUSE happening next week, but I'm not packing until I have to.

*ETA* Just read the posts above me. Celeste, I hope you find your kitty!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

Kids are at their grandparents so it was date night for us. We went to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, did some shopping (Dillard's is having awesome clearance, btw) then went to a food truck event. Tomorrow it's back to the grind since the kids are coming home. :)

3. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

We are staying far, far away from the river. The annual hydroplane races are this weekend, and they're expecting 70,000 people. Which is 70,000 reasons to be anywhere but the river! :giggle

4. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

Aw Celeste, praying yer kitty finds her way home. Is she an indoor or outdoor kitty?

5. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

Was it a good movie? We've been thinking about seeing that one

6. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

Hope the clinic goes well. My hubby goes to one and they've been able to give him some relief :)

Praying for you sweetie

7. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

Andrea, I thought it was a pretty entertaining way to spend a Friday night. It might not have been one that I would have found a babysitter so we could see it in the theater specifically, but it was fun.

8. christineirion

christineirion christineirion

My husband is gone for the weekend so I am hanging out with the boys. Today we'll go see Train Your Dragon 2 and spend some gift cards they have for the toy store. Tomorrow they have a birthday party to go to. I'll be doing cleaning and laundry in between activities.

9. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

I have to organize my cards and PL stash. It's nuts and all over the place. I printed over 1500 digital cards that are tossed in a box ( I am doing back to back PL years and 2 albums- one for my daughter and one for my Inlaws). Plus all my SC kit cards. Those got dumped all over and I put them by color and I hate it LOL! I need to get them all organized by designer or something. By color just sucks for me.
    Other than that- I have zero plans for the weekend. Maybe spend time with hubby. He just went back to work after 3 weeks of vacay.