TGIF! What's on for the weekend?!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 18, 2014.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

It's Friday!!:yesss

What do you have planned for the weekend?

Tonight is opening night for my youngest daughter's theatre troupe. She and her cousin are in the musical together. They have been working so hard and I am super excited to see the final product. We will be busy with performances most of the weekend, but on Sunday night we have a big family night out with my brothers, SILs and nieces to celebrate the show. Besides that, SLEEP is on my agenda. LOL

2. anrobe

anrobe YouTube addict

Our oldest is here with us for the weekend so we're enjoying time with her! Tomorrow we have friends coming over for a game night which we haven't done in awhile so we're excited about that. Beyond that, I'm hoping to get some scrapping time! I also need to clean up my desk/office area sometime today which I'm both excited about and dreading!

3. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

We were supposed to go float the river, but the babysitter is sick, so I' hoping to get things done here!

4. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

sounds really fun Laura!

yay Amy!

sorry to hear it Nikki :(

not sure what we have planned. We drove out to the beach today tho, it was a beach we hadn't been to before. The beach part wasn't the greatest, but there were no rules (not like the last beach we went to lol) and they had a dock with a slide, so the kids really loved that.

For the rest of the weekend, I have no idea what we're doing. Wednesday my Mom and Dad come for a couple of weeks, looking forward to seeing them and the kids are beyond excited, they haven't seen them in a year!

5. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I've got a quiet wkend planned at our trailer in Washington. Really looking forward to it b/c after this heat wave all week I am looking forward to some cooler temps and catching up on some sleep. I'll get lots of tv and scrapping in. Sunday I'm looking forward to a casual family dinner.

6. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

I go pick up my daughter from camp tomorrow a.m. She's been gone since Sunday. Looking forward to seeing her... I've missed her so much!

7. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

We have extra kids here spending the night tonight, and dinner plans tomorrow night with my brother from out of town. Hoping the rest of the weekend is low key. I am still in vacation recovery mode and need to get my bootie in gear and back on schedule, LOL.

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Like Brandi, I got to go pick up my oldest from camp today. He was gone since Sunday and I was SO happy to see him again. He was a filthy, scrapped up, but completely happy little boy. :) It was his first time that he was old enough to stay for the whole week. :)

Tonight my hubby and I are starting Games of Thrones. Tomorrow we'll head to the beach and then we have a graduation party in the afternoon. Church and then a whole lot of nothing on Sunday! :)

9. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

In the morning we are heading to the beach for a week. :woot

10. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

Laura, so exciting! I miss my life in the theatre so much at times.

Another call weekend for DH so not doing much at all. Hoping to go get a tape gun (ugh can't find ours anywhere) and some boxes so we can at least begin the packing up stage of moving. Still have to find a house though. :(

11. ledamperry

ledamperry Named by her crazy father

My husband has a drill weekend so he'll be working all weekend, my 16 yo, Austin, is away at Newk's for 3 weeks (a tennis camp in Texas), my other son, Taylor, is working so it's just me and my two girls hanging around. I was thinking pool, but it's been a bit rainy here in Fort Worth this week so we'll see.

12. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Long work hours this week, so catching up this weekend. Laundry, house clean & I promised to play tennis with my son if it doesn't rain.

13. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Hmmm I had to work this morning but I am having a relaxing evening. Tomorrow is a tertiary studies expo that my big girl and I (and her bf and his mum) are going to so she can get a better idea of what she wants to study at University next year :) .... its their date day so we are combining business with pleasure haha

14. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I wish I could go to that musical!!!

I'm still on 'rest' orders but I hope to at least get (part of) my basement ceiling sprayed this weekend. We are taking down the finished ceiling that was falling down anyway, and just painting the unfinished rafters and duct work and whatnot all black. I'm also spraying the paneled walls, so I just blocked off one corner to work on. The whole thing is too overwhelming. TMI I know but the ceiling predates the paneling so getting it out around the edges is not easy since it's stapled where we can't get to. Nothing is ever easy in renovating.

15. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

We've been watching game of thrones, its great!

16. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

Ooh, sounds wonderful, have a great time!

17. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

Pick. I hope you can get it out without too much effort

18. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Thankfully we have nothing going on this weekend. Maybe I can finally get unpacked and the house clean.

19. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

I have today to myself, so I plan an overhaul of my fridge and freezer (fun, I know!) plus cleaning off my computer, a few online purchases, and a self-pedi!

20. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

one of my cats has gone missing. unusual for her. i think something might have happened. so i'm spending time putting up flyers and delivering to mailboxes. in between, i've been scrapping. kind of a therapy. i'm sad.