Tell me what you are reading

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by karen perry, May 4, 2014.

1. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

As you know my to read list is never ending,BUT I'm still always on the look out for new books to add

So inspire me,tell me what books you would reccomend,what book has blown you away and kept you thinking about it for weeks after,tell me new authors I need to check out and a book you could reread

I'm currently reading Better by Carey Heywood,I'm only about 13 percent in but am loving it and think I need to keep my tissues to hand

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17803289-better

A book I thoroughly enjoyed had me guessing all the way through was mud vein,woooo my emotions was all over the place,felt like I was on a roller coaster and made me think

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18246727-mud-vein?from_search=true

And I think my favourite author is Colleen Hoover,all her books I thoroughly enjoy and stalk her for new releases,if you haven't read one of hers then why not,do it

https://www.goodreads.com/search?utf8=✓&query=Colleen+hoover+

Book to reread well I don't ever do that because there's to many books out there that I still want to read so haven't the time but if I did it would be the twilight books

So that's my book choices now tell me yours

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  2. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

Oooh I love Colleen Hoover too!! Haven't read Maybe Someday yet, but it's next on my list.

I'm reading Random Acts of Fantasy by Julia Kent right now.

Megan Hart is another favourite of mine.

3. karen perry

Maybe someday is awesome I'm so tempted to buy the sound track to it

4. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I'm reading the first of a John Cleaver trilogy, "I Am Not A Serial Killer". Just started it so not sure how good it will be but so far I like it. I love thrillers and mysteries.

5. amandaresende

amandaresende amandaresende

i'm reading The Selection - Kiera Cass <3

[​IMG]

6. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

7. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

8. amandaresende

amandaresende amandaresende

i love - on dublin street!!
    [​IMG]

9. Katherine B

Katherine B 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?!

10. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

Reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, Wool by Hugh Howey, and Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Started them all on my kindle as samples, now I have the printed books from the library, and I jump back & forth depending on how much time i have to read right then!

11. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

I'm working my way through Kristen Ashelys books!

Just finished the 2 books so far in her Chaos Series and will be moving onto her Colorado Mountains Series soon!

12. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

I finished "Time of My Life" by Cecelia Ahern a bit back, I really loved it. Then I was caught up in the Marnie Baranuik files series by AJ Aalto - really loved that series!

Now I'm reading Wool by Hugh Howey. Very interesting premise, I'm liking it. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12287209-wool

13. Jen

Jen I believe in patterns & conspiracies!

I'm reading Barbara Kingsolver's The Bean Trees.

Bart is too busy hopping around to read much.
    [​IMG]

14. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

15. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Awesome !!! Then I made the right choice !!!

16. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

17. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Kissing Bart dreamily !!!

18. karen perry

I like celia Acheron books the others I will go look at

19. renee82

renee82 renee82

I'm reading Ten Days of Perfect by Andrea Randall. The series has 5 books with the last one having just been released. I'm loving the characters so far and can't wait to see where it's all going. :)

20. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I just finished Panic by Lauren Oliver and haven't started anything else since it was iNSD - it was a kept me guessing book and no real parallels to the Hunger Games that some said in reviews, apart fromthe fact that Panic is a 'game' and they're older teens - the cover also seems to have nothing to do with the book or the characters really so don't judge; it reminded me more of Eleanor and Park https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18053144-panic

I like Jennifer L Armentrout for paranormal romance https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4476934.Jennifer_L_Armentrout?from_search=true - the Lux series revolves around 2 alien races living among us; the Covenant series revolves around ancient greek gods- both really good, i haven't finished either series yet, wish they'd all been released before i discovered them because they're the type you just want to keep reading. not sure if they are YA or NA but they are racy enough IMHO; she writes contemporary NA romance as J Lynn. Her 'Wait for Me' or 'Wait for You' (can't remember which it is!) is similar to Colleen Hoover's stuff IMHO (can't find the link to that cos Goodreads is over capacity apparently!)

I could probably read Austenland again and again... My fave dystopia since i read it last year is The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey; it's a keeps you guessing one, and amazing and brilliant with a sprinkle of romance but don't read it because the sequel isn't out til September and who knows when the last one's out, and it's not fair to do that to anyone.

happy reading