Talk me into Gilmore Girls...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by klee73010, Nov 29, 2016.

1. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

A cable channel (can't remember which) just recently ran seasons back to back. I watched some of the episodes & was surprised at just how quirky it was. I was a young adult when it first aired & the only daughter of a single mom. So, I could relate back then. Might watch the new one, might not. I didn't even watch Fuller House & my beloved New Kids On the Block were on an episode.

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I haven't read all replies, feeling barely human today, maybe better tomorrow but just wanted to say... @scrappyjedi Mellisa, I wouldn't renew for the new one :( it will be on TV I imagine? soon?
    McCarthy (one of my fav characters, is only there for 5 minutes, and the whole thing.....
    I had already started to wonder why I loved it so much first time round....maybe because I was just about made a single mum (my husband was admitted in a sheltered facility (long story) and I had a great relationship wth Sarita though she must have been 8 or something like that, we watched some together.
    I watched it all in a couple of weeks, all 7 seasons, again this year......and I found out that I really REALLY disliked Lorelei, and some3times Rory also got on my nerves....
    In the new one, like @Celeste said: Rory's choices aren't all there.... I'm not sure I want Sarita to watch it , I wa`s gonna give reasons but spoilers LOL so I wont say anything.
    I think they made more noise than what it is really worth.
    Anyway, coming back to normal as now I can EAT!!!!!!
    (had an operation in my mouth last week that left me broken!!!)

BevG likes this.