Suggestions for things to document on a travel album

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by LovelyMissKait, May 17, 2019.

1. LovelyMissKait

LovelyMissKait Well-Known Member

For my daughter's high school senior trip I took her on a cruise to the Bahamas; her classmates went to Disney in Florida.

I want to create a travel album for her and her besties, who also went on the trip. I have thought of creating questions that they will answer and go from there. I'd like to gift them a book on their graduation next month. (Nothing like setting up a rush job!)

What kind of things do you think you'd want to remember when you look back at your senior trip getaway?

Thank you for your anticipated help.

Kait

2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Including their own thoughts sounds lovely! Are they on social media? Maybe they have captions on their photos that you could borrow for your pages.

Perhaps you could ask "what was the funniest thing that happened?" "Which was your fave ride?" "Best food?" "What didn't live up to the hype?" Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe pick up a pack of Project Mouse journal cards and let those guide you because then you can journal their responses right on the cards, saving you some time. (I mention time because you said it's a rush job, so every moment counts lol!)

3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Favorite meal (food), favorite night (party), favorite memory
    Funny story
    Remember when...
    Accident/drama - (if they recovered well from it)
    Best shopping was