SUGGESTIONS for Designers

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by cookingmylife, Aug 26, 2020.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

This came up in another discussion that I should start a Suggestions for Designers thread so here goes.

We love you all but in trying to give you credit for your products it would REALLY help for templates if you put the Name of the template at the bottom of the layers instead of Background. Many of us do change that ourselves and save the original with the name before renaming (save as) the layout with our final name. Sometimes we're too anxious and forget this step cause we want to play.

If this is possible it would be great!! Love you all and thank you for letting us play with all the fabulous designs you create!

2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I just rename my template when I first open it. Since I am a chronological scrapper, I just add the date before the existing template name in the file name. That way I still know what template it is.

Scrapping with Liz likes this.
  3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@cookingmylife @wvsandy

Just wanted you to know that I've seen this and will try to remember to implement this going forward. I've been creating templates for 10 years now and I have my process pretty set in stone, plus I have anesthesia brain and have been forgetting all kinds of stuff lately. :blush

Cherylndesigns and wvsandy like this.
  4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Bless you Cheryl...@gonewiththewind Put this WAAAY down on your list and YOU at the top! No operation here but I'm forgetting so much this year myself.