Storyteller

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by southernmother, Sep 20, 2019.

1. southernmother

southernmother Headed to SB for some cold brew & coconut milk

All of the links to subscribe to Jaimee's Storyteller seem to go to an error and I am desperately trying to re-subscribe.. Anyone know what's going on? I posted on FB to ask my scrappy friends but nobody knows why I'm having so much trouble. Thanks!

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@southernmother

Did you submit a customer service request? That's the quickest way to get customer service help, but I'm tagging @lmccandless and @NancyBeck in the event they pop in the forum this evening and can help you. If you can tell them what kind of error you are getting, that may help as well!

3. southernmother

Thanks, Cheryl. I haven't submitted a request because I thought perhaps she was no longer offering subscriptions but I can't find any kind of announcement or newsletter saying such, and had hoped someone would advise on that. The error is that it says the page doesn't exist when you click the link to the purchase subscription.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

oh yes i see what you mean about the error - Cheryl is right about tagging customer service and going through the ticket system but in the meantime i wonder if someone on Jaimee's team has any ideas - @IntenseMagic @jesskab please see above re Storyteller subs

southernmother likes this.
  5. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I sent Julie & Laura a PM when I saw your post on FB Amber. I know they're swamped & there're time zone differences. Just messaged Jaimee too. Should hear soon! Thanks for your patience!

southernmother and bellbird like this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

southernmother and jesskab like this.
  7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am able to get to the subscription page link that Jan posted, so hopefully it's all working for you now? @southernmother

9. southernmother

I submitted a ticket the other night and they fixed it yesterday! Thanks all!!

Karen and gonewiththewind like this.