Still having problems with the store

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by kelley, Apr 3, 2013.

1. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Every time I go to checkout and dl something, it goes to a website error page. This is the same problem I was having a couple months ago and it is still going on. This is the message I get:

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
    For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

It is right after the checkout page where you have to click gift certificate or whatever, and then click the box to agree to the terms. After this error message, I can't even get into the store again for a while. Like before, if I keep on trying to get into the store and eventually it loads, then I can go into order history and get my DL links. So the orders are somehow going through, but I don't get an email or anything with links. Most of what I try to DL is for my teams - LBW, Mirjam, and Kim's teams. I am just at a loss on what to do!! I've tried multiple computers and it does the same thing on every one I've tried!

2. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

kelley - have you restarted your entire system after powering down and unplugging everything (i mean router, cable/dsl box/modem, computer, etc.?)

3. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I haven't disconnected my modem/router. I'll have to try that. Thanks for the idea!