squirrel... | pad patter 3.26.19

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Mar 26, 2019.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

[​IMG]

I feel like Dug today. Every time I start something, I get distracted "SQUIRREL" and can't complete anything. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to start this thread today and didn't, so now "squirrel" is our pad patter topic. What is your squirrel (distracting you) today?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    cfile likes this.
  2. keepscrappin

My squirrels today have been the internet, error messages, text messages, phone calls, random thoughts, and me just jumping from thing to thing without completing the task I was on first. I'm all over the place today and can't focus on just one thing. Maybe I should go back to bed and start over again... :groan

3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I wish there was something distracting me now!

I got all my work done for the day around 1:30 (which included a lunch) and have been putzing around (with no one else in the office, either) since then. Two minutes until I leave for the day! Hallelujah! That sunshine is calling my name!

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

This cracks me up because we say "squirrel" all the time! We used to "plot twist" but now we say "squirrel". Haha

My squirrel today is in my head. Lots of "stuff" churning in there. I went and got a pedi and it sure did help!

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I've been pretty well focused. I took my kids to homeschool co-op. I took a walk. Now I'm having some time to myself for a bit.

keepscrappin likes this.
  7. keepscrappin

Enjoy the sunshine! I wish it was shining here.

8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Everything and anything. I couldn't even knit a row on my sweater without stopping to go do something else! I must admit right now I've been cleaning out my hard drive and organizing all the digi-supplies I purchased and never did anything with. Right now I'm converting .psd templates I purchased over to .page. So over the past few weeks I've deleted about 200G of waste. My computer is much happier!

keepscrappin likes this.
  9. keepscrappin

I shouldn't have clicked that link... she's hilarious!

10. keepscrappin

A pedi sounds wonderful! That's a great squirrel!

11. keepscrappin

GO you! Send those focusing powers my way.

michelepixels likes this.
  12. keepscrappin

Exactly... I don't know what's wrong today but I keep stopping and starting things. I really need to clean out my computer too but I can't because "squirrel"... yep, you guessed it, I move to something else.

You should see me right now. I have devices and papers everywhere on my desk. I have my laptop on TLP and codespark because I need to setup some accounts for classes tomorrow. I'm also editing my computer lab website on my laptop right now. I have my home ipad going between tv shows and home emails. I have my school ipad on the swift playgrounds app because I'm learning that for tomorrow's 5th and 6th grade's computer lessons. I have my iphone on school emails and microsoft teams, so don't miss anything. I don't know why I'm even doing that because it's my day off and I can deal with that stuff tomorrow. I have a running list of to-do items written on the back of a bill envelope, because that was the nearest piece of paper when I thought I should start a list to help me focus. I'm a hot mess today.

13. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

[​IMG]

:giggle:giggle

keepscrappin likes this.
  14. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I just love her!!

I was distracted today by my bra :giggle The first one I put on this morning broke, so I grabbed an old one that likes to ride up on me, but every time I would pull it down it, I would hear a ripping sound. About mid-day, it broke right in the middle in the front! So I spent the rest of the day trying to keep covered with my vest and not moving around much. Then at lunch I spilled water all over myself. The assistant principal was standing there I told her that I was starting the first GHS wet t-shirt contest with my no bra, wet self :giggle

carrie1977 and keepscrappin like this.
  15. keepscrappin

Now that's hilarious! So glad you can laugh about it. Depending on how the rest of my day was going I might have sat down and cried.

16. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

My squirrel the past couple of days has been looking up places on realtor.com for our next house once the kids are out of the house :giggle

keepscrappin likes this.
  17. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

How disappointed was I to find that this thread was actually not about squirrels

keepscrappin and michelepixels like this.
  18. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

:lol

weaselwatchr likes this.
  19. keepscrappin

I should be doing that too. I really want to move, but I don't want to go through the hassle of finding something new.

20. keepscrappin

Here's a squirrel for ya.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

weaselwatchr likes this.