Speed Scrap | Tuesday January 31 @ 2pm EST/11am PST

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by norton94, Jan 28, 2017.

1. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

2. knclark

knclark Chocolate snob

Would so love to chat @MrsPeel Cynthia but I will be working. I'll a see if I can pop in for a minute!

3. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

I have no committments, just have to remember to show up. noon my time.
    I am assuming I shouldn't enter chat on the ipad that I will be doing the scrapping on? maybe? hmmm....????

4. Joan K

Joan K Maybe I'll just grow down

My fingers are crossed that little grandson will take a nap at chat time. Now that he is two, it is not a guarantee by any means. If no nap, I may be able to pop in for the chat but not scrap!

Frumpje likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Of course you can come just to chat. :) The steps for the speed scrap will allow you to create a page that meets the requirements for today's challenge, usually for people who are stuck or need a little inspiration to get started, but you can use the one page for both the speed scrap prize AND today's challenge as long as it meets the requirements for both. I hope that makes sense. There won't be extra rules for the the speed scrap really, except that one of the steps might say something like you need to add (3) buttons on one photo or something like that.

Frumpje likes this.
  6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I worry when there are more instructions :spin... but I'll be there. god willing, I am free till the evening!

7. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Our local library (for which I expressed gratitude in a layout just a week ago, on sketch day) is being difficult and we had to change our rehearsal schedule, so it will be tough for me to do the speed scrap. Hmph. I'll have to leave at 3:00 ET sharp to pick up my girls from the theater. Usually with speed scraps I use the second hour after the chat to scrap, but today I'll be driving at that time, so I don't know if I can get my layout turned in on time for the speed scrap.

But I've already picked out my map and photos -- they are already on a blank canvas and saved -- so I'm going to see if I can get my page done DURING the chat. :D

8. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade