Speed Scrap | June 1st

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Karen, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Good evening everyone! I'm getting ready to host a speed scrap in the forum in just a few minutes. I will come back her and update this post as I dole out the speed scrap steps. If you finish a page by 11:00pm ET tonight you'll earn a fun prize! :happydance

STEPS:

Step 1- We are going to use at least 2 pictures. 3 would be better. Place 1 picture anywhere in one upper quadrant, then place 1-2 pictures in the opposite (diagonal) lower quadrant.

Step 2 – Add a very plain background.

Step 3 – Add at least 3 strips/squares/rectangles of paper under the 1st photo, then add at least 1 strip/square/rectangle of paper under the other photo(s). Variation in the sizes and shapes of paper pieces will add interest.

Step 4 – Add a date tag/label stapled or stitched to one piece of paper. Add a date or subtitle on the date tag/label.

Step 5 – On the opposite photo grouping (opposite of the group from step 4 with the date label stitched down) add at least one element that is stapled, stitched or paperclipped to one of the papers.

Step 6 – Add at least (5) elements to the lower photo group. Have some on top and some tucked under the photos. Add at least (3) elements around the upper photo grouping.

Step 7 – Add one small piece of paper and at least (2) elements along one edge of your layout.

Journaling and title are optional.

That's it for the steps!

Post your finished page in the Speed Scraps Gallery and then put in here too so we can all leave each other some love! Happy scrapping!

ETA: Here's the layout I used for my steps:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    G.J. likes this.
  2. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

3. AnnaB

AnnaB Well-Known Member

4. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Potato salad!

[​IMG]

Karen, Janelle12, G.J. and 1 other person like this.
  5. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

:eek::hissy I forgot to set an alarm for the chat. Sorry I missed talking with you all!

[​IMG]

Karen, Janelle12, G.J. and 1 other person like this.
  6. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Super fun directions, I loved my page, thank you so much for hosting Karen, and to everyone for the nice chatting. Wishing you all a wonderful month!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Karen and Janelle12 like this.
  7. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

Forget about scrapping on laptop, baby woke up to nurse and wouldn't let me go lol. So here's my app-scrapped version:

[​IMG]

8. Janelle12

Janelle12 Well-Known Member

Not quite finished, but will post what I have done so far because I am out of time!

You-Rock.jpg

Paper and Embellishments: You Rock by Kristin Aagard

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    michelepixels, Karen and G.J. like this.
  9. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I'm not finished...thanks for the prompts though!

Karen likes this.
  11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Thanks for playing along everyone! I've sent out your prize codes now, so be sure to check your conversations. :agree

I love all of your pages! I added mine to the original post if you'd like to see where I came up with those crazy steps. I ended up combining two templates to make my page. :)