SOSN 10/14 - Face Your Fears by LBW

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Mama Shades, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Mama Shades

Mama Shades Well-Known Member

Today's SOSN sale from Little Butterfly Wings is all about facing your fears and what better way to face them than to scrap about it! Creating a layout of your fears might seem a little macabre, but it’s really not. It allows you to see your fears on paper, which can help you cope with the stress and anxiety stemming from the fear. It helps you identify fears and allows you to examine them. Grab these elements for 50% off today only and start conquering those fears!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We can't wait to see your layouts!

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Sharing this one from last year... It is an AJ page dealing with DH and a health issue. I'm so glad Val incorporates male images in her products.

[​IMG]

RJMJ and MrsPeel like this.
  3. mcurtt

Another one from last year. This also includes Val's Spooky masks. Simple, yet oh so spooky!

[​IMG]

4. mcurtt

And a new page from me. I deal with very short sleep patterns, averaging 5 hours a night. If I'm lucky 6 hours. And so this is what my subconscious came up with.

[​IMG]

5. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

Here's my LO. Loved working with dark background. A first for me.
    [​IMG]

RJMJ, mcurtt and MrsPeel like this.
  6. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

This Is A Layout From Back In November Of 2019...I Was Going Through A Tough Time With Managing My Anxiety...I Felt Lost/Afraid & Scared...But My RAY! He Has Always Been My ROCK!...For Over TWENTY! Years Now!...Without Him...I Would Never Have Gotten Through One Of The Darkest Times In My Life!!!...And Of Course With The Constant Encouragement Of One Of My Dearest Friends!... @MrsPeel ...She Encouraged Me to Explore My Feelings & Put Them Out In Digital View For Everyone To See!!!...It Was Hard & It Was Scary For Me!...But This Layout Was One Of The First Forays Into Explaining My Feelings Into Layouts!...That Meant So Much To Me!!!...& Since Then I Haven't Looked Back!...So Upon Viewing This Thread...I Thought I Would Include This Rather Poignant Layout That Helped Me! & Changed How I Began To View Myself!...For The More Positive! & Better!!!...

[​IMG]

Cherylndesigns, mcurtt and MrsPeel like this.
  7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

w0w ladies!!!! @mcurtt @mywisecrafts @RJMJ !!!!!! awesome (in that ironic way that our art/craft/hobby has that allows us to make beautiful pieces from ugly truths or events....)
    I know there are more amazing pages coming (I had a peek last night!!!)

There is a (long LOL) piece of my mind on what this page means to me in the page description in my gallery, if you, like me (or our wonderful @RJMJ), love to know the stories behind (or in front?) the pages you can click in the image and it will take you there. Don;'t miss these packs at half price today only-

[​IMG]

Cherylndesigns, RJMJ and mcurtt like this.
  8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I created a pocket page with this amazing kit. I used the paper for most of my backgrounds, then added some of the elements as well. Mine is about "Anxiety" and not letting your fears stop you.

[​IMG]