Sodastream anyone ???

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Arumrose, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Arumrose

Arumrose Filling up my passport!

My husband and my children love to drink water with bubbles. What do you think of sodastream does anyone has this at home ?
    What do you think of the flavor we can add to have a soda ? What are your favorite taste ?

I need some ideas for Christmas :giggle

2. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

cecile i just saw one of these in the store today. thought it was pretty interesting, but it's not something we would use a lot as a family.

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

My in-laws have one of these and it's pretty cool! Definitely better for the environment too. I've had the lemon lime and the ginger ale. Tasty!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  4. Patti

Patti CT4Val, Heather, Sabrina

K, I'm in the dark... off to google:)
    ohhhhh boy!!!!! :)

5. terrab

terrab Member

I absolutely love my Sodastream. My hubby drinks more soda than I do, so he uses it much more than me, but I love that I can make my own flavors. Most of the time, I just make some carbonated water and add some frozen juice mix to it. It's a nice treat, without all of the calories or additives in soda. I love to experiment, but the sodastream syrups are pretty good too. The thing that I love the most is that we no longer have soda cans and bottles all over the house. It's definitely one of the best purchases we made in the past year.

6. Hanazana1

Hanazana1 Shhhhh!

Yes, we have sodastream, I got it for my birthday and we are very satisfied!! Cola, Fanta, Tonic, and lots of flavors... Our girls love it!

7. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Yes!! I only drink sparkling water and I love my sodastream machine! My mom bought it too because she loved ours.

8. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

We had one when I was a child. It was good then and I am sure its much better now. I don't know that we would use it much because my children are only allowed a small amount of soda with dinner. But I like the idea of adding fruit juice concentrate.

9. Arumrose

Arumrose Filling up my passport!

Many thanks for your advice girls I think I had definitely an idea for my husband :-)

10. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Oooh interesting! I've heard of it, but never known anyone who had tried it..sounds like it's neat and tasty!!

11. Dana

Dana Dana

oooh - we love flavored sparkling water in our house too - i may look in to this (my kids' favorite drink right now is 1/2 apple juice 1/2 sparkling water LOL)