So which room?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by KarenC, Jan 26, 2015.

1. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Which room in your house is suffering the most because of MOC? Mine is my bedroom! It looks like a tornado went through it. My suitcase is still half unpacked. :whistle Today is the day I'm going to tackle the mess in my bedroom! well...soon as I get my page done, hehe. :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  2. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

gosh, all of them are looking a bit neglected. But I'll go with the kitchen. It just hasn't gotten the attention it really needs (yes, the dishes get loaded into the dishwasher, washed and put away), but it still just looks like it needs a better sprucing up, and my bathroom counter has gotten over cluttered, and the living room needs vacuuming. I think I could go on, and on.

3. zippyoh

zippyoh Well-Known Member

Um...my whole house actually. I will have a lot of catch up to do in February.!

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

All of them equally! We had some friends over for bible study on Friday night so we did the mad dash through the house to de-clutter and hit the high spots, so it doesn't look too terrible right now, but every room needs to be really cleaned badly. There's dust everywhere and the floors need some serious attention too!

5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Well all of them, but more because I was sick most of January. It made playing with MOC so much easier.

6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I've kept up the main areas but the bedroom is getting cluttered b/c I haven't been putting clothes away and have stuff piled on the dressers. I usually do housework on weekend mornings but not this month :)

7. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

bedroom for me too! The areas that other people see are decent, but stuff is piling up in our room.

8. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

I was just looking around the house this morning and blamed MOC for it not being up to par! LOL! All of the rooms in our house will need a good going over after the end of the month!
    But hey, we have our priorities, right!?

9. Mother Bear

Mother Bear Crikey!

my garden has been so neglected during MOC......poor plants lick me when I walk past them screaming for water and some love. (it's summer here)

10. thimbleberrie

thimbleberrie Oooh, shiny!

kitchen for sure followed by the rest of the house & laundry....

11. mollyscraps

mollyscraps Feeding everyone's sweet tooth

My kitchen... can't seem to get away to do dishes and then I am pulling clean stuff out of cabinets and drawers that I hardly ever use... now MORE dishes to do!

12. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

None of them :-) The challenges are up in the afternoon for me here, so got the whole morning to do what a need to do in the house. I have to do it,, clean house is clean head and I can just sit down if all is done (I know i'm "crazy" )

13. dennydenny

dennydenny Why can't it snow in the Bahamas?

I have big problems with laundry... :stash

14. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

None of them. I'm a big time neat freak so if something's not where it's supposed to be it'll drive me bonkers and I won't be able to work on any pages until I have all of that taken care of.

15. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

MOC started January 1st. Football training started January 9th, first games January 18th, back to school January 27th.
    I believe I may be slightly insane right now... housework????

16. shaynesgirl

shaynesgirl All I need is a pink Corvette!

Umm... I'm embarrassed to say, every single room in my house. But that is what February is for, right?

17. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I feel like maybe next year we should have bonus giveaways of Mighty Maids gift cards?? LOL

18. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Now THAT is a great idea! I wonder if people would work harder for the Polly spot or the Maid service! :giggle

19. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

ummm, no comment! I am just happy to still be breathing . . . sometimes.

20. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

my whole house. I mean, really. All of it!