So Weird...|Pad Patter 3.25

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Mar 25, 2019.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Interesting :) My Uncle's ex gf when I was in HS would put peanut butter on waffles and pancakes before adding the syrup... I thought.. hmm very very weird.. then I tried it... pretty yummy! That was a short phase for me though. I am not a big pancake/waffle eater.

I eat my cereal dry with a side of yogurt so I guess I am strange too :)

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Lol! We love weird in our house... in fact, we consider it a compliment. :giggle I love kids that are adventurous enough to try new and different foods. Mine are pretty good about it, but man am I jealous about those of you who have lots of varied ethic choices for restaurants. We are sorely lacking in the department around us. AND, my hubby is a whole different story... he is NOT adventurous at all when it comes to food. He wants to recognize everything. Lol.

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I went through a long phase of doing this! I loved it! Except I mixed the two together. :)

cfile likes this.
  4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

you guys! i'm shaking my head NO to most of these food combos. except for the butter chicken - not weird, he's got a great palette for a kid! i think he's awesome. but strangely i am craving cereal now. off to the pantry!