So sorry for my absence today.....

Discussion in '24 Hour World Connectedness Event' started by paula kesselring, Mar 31, 2020.

1. paula kesselring

paula kesselring Designer

I`m REALLY SORRY! I just can’t enter at TLP today or yesterday ( in fact since Sunday) I was talking with @LynnG and she couldn’t either... I don’t know if it’s an outsiders problem or due the high amount of people connecting at the same time due the quarantine...
    I was so crazy trying to fix this with the computer guy here at my home that totally forgot that My iPhone was working and I could’ve entered with it...
    We tried to fix the connection issues and photoshop issues - yes I can’t enter at TLP, Dropbox, Mailchimp, adobe and many other American sites, and can’t enter on my adobe programs like PS or illustrator because I can’t connect to adobe creative cloud too...

Anyone outside USA is having issues to enter at TLP too?

thank you so much @FarrahJobling for handled with my fault...Iam very sorry and shamed for my absence ...:duh:duh:duh
    I’ll make a new CHAT WITH GIFTS for you when everything works again!
    :bk:bk:bk:bk:bk

2. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I'm so sorry you can't get connected, Paula. We missed you. But don't worry - Farrah did an outstanding job hosting the chat.

paula kesselring likes this.
  3. paula kesselring

paula kesselring Designer

Thanks @HeatherB for your help too! I was posting about start to think that’s some kind of internet conspiracy theory.... upload_2020-4-1_0-26-34.gif

Cherylndesigns and HeatherB like this.
  4. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

@paula kesselring Don’t worry about it. Everyone knew you must be having problems. I’m so sorry the day was stressful for you.

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Sorry you're still having problems, Paula! I was unable to connect last night, but it only lasted for a short while. Hugs