so now that it is nearing the end...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by Celeste, Jan 31, 2015.

1. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Great idea Celeste.... Love seeing everyones thoughts and pages!

what was your favorite page you created?

Favorite - There are so many - really. I think I like them all - well, except for my Art Journaling Page - but I will take my effort and stick with it, lol! Ann's was tough for me and I loved the outcome.
    [​IMG]

what was the most challenging for you?

Most Challenging. Probably the pocket page - because I hadn't done one before and because it was sorta like a recipe challenge with the pockets constricting me... BUT I loved it too! lol!

[​IMG]

what was the easiest?
    This layout just came together - I had a template and everything - but I put the image in, and this is what happened. Seriously, fastest page, but I did spend a lot of time editing the photo/blending/brushing, lol!

[​IMG]

Thanks for a wonderful MOC, TLP!

2. suzyqscraps

suzyqscraps How now brown cow

favorite — the page i made for the blending mode challenge:
    [​IMG]

challenging — out of bounds, hands down ;)
    [​IMG]

easiest — sketch challenge, this page just came together
    [​IMG]

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

well, i pretty much love them all but out of the two or three i think i love most, i went with this one. everything about it makes me happy. It feels like a combination of clean and messy (which yeah i know are complete opposites but that's me) with the white parts and the doodly painty stuff and i like the texture and dimension and mood that the colours and photos reflect...
    [​IMG]

the out of bounds one - i like the technique and the learning something new bit but it took forever to think of a suitable photo for the style and it's one of only 2 pages i made last month that i really don't like, and i can't put my finger on what it is about it - i think it's maybe the frame i chose because i enlarged it and it's maybe too wide or looks out of proportion to the rest of the page - urgh, i don't know...
    [​IMG]

what was the easiest?
    i think this one - i have a ton of pics that are him doing boy stuff. i could do the same pocket page and just switch out the photos for him using diggers in the sandpit or building lego stuff - apart from the odd 'now and then' i've never done a page where the photo dates were so far apart - i liked the idea and it was easy to do. Of all the challenge threads, i really don't get why the pocket page was met with such angst and worry.
    [​IMG]

4. buzinettescrap

buzinettescrap I'm just a geek with dizzy feet!

whaouuu lot of wonderful layouts here !
    This is mine

I love free style and this is really my favorite style to scrap. In more i discovering the kit of Forever for several month only and i become addict ! lol
    [​IMG]

If i love free style, you can assume that C&S style and pocket style are really really hard for me. I made some C&S layout in other time of the year but really pocket style is the hardest for me!
    [​IMG]

what was the easiest?
    I am absolutely unable to decide the one I prefer between the two
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Meg

Meg There's no place like home

My favorite page I created (the choice is difficult, love a lot of what I did):
    [​IMG]

Do most difficult, a real challenge for me (The first time I did this in my life ;-) ):
    [​IMG]

The easiest:
    [​IMG]

6. karbolik

karbolik Well-Known Member

my favorite. I really love the silence of the layout. blank space and dark colors make everything muted. I'm not minimalist when I'm designing. so I love this one.

[​IMG]

most challenging (it was really hard to scraplift one of my old layouts. the layout I picked was the one that I like so much. so It was really
    hard to catch the same visual touch. and I can say I did not design a layout as good as my old one. I just thought It will be easy but It took over 2 days. after I finish I thought I never catch the schedule again.

[​IMG]

the easiest (this one is not the one shortest time designed but the easiest. because I really know what I want to do. and It was great to
    make a layout without photo. the hardest part of this layout was to pick the background paper. blue or white. I chose the lightest one. that's all.

[​IMG]