Smarter Stash Searching

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by littlekiwi, Jan 24, 2021.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I'm trying to find a stamp that either says no or the circle with the line diagonally through the middle from within my stash. I've tried searching no and of course that just comes up with everything including any references to November among other things from within my stash so I can't find what I am looking for. Does anyone have some smart stash searching strategies to help me find what I need? I don't know exactly if I have anything but I'm pretty sure I will

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

My suggestion is if you have the NO in a circle you can always add a laer above and make a line through it if you can't find it in your stash.

3. cfile

[​IMG]

Looks like the / with the circle is a element in this kit (see over the egg) you should be able to use that on your no.. also check shapes in PSE I thought I remember that being a shape

4. cfile

@littlekiwi that shape is under symbols in PSE Shapes.. you can that add a layer style to it.. sort of like Just Jaimee's Grunge Stamp Styles if you have that, so it will make it look like a rub

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  5. littlekiwi

@cfile thanks for the suggestions but for this challenge I want to do it needs to be a stamp unfortunately otherwise I would have been good to go

cfile likes this.
  6. cfile

oh ok.. well look in that kit perhaps.

7. littlekiwi

I have, I didn't see anything that would work as a stamp hence why I've gone searching in my stash for a stamp that will work

8. cfile

@littlekiwi another suggestion is to use the stamp NO if you have one and then use an element with the slash to put over it in a few places.. the stamp bg will be satified with the NO stamp and then you are embellishing.. here is the no sign as an element by Kim Jensen in the No portion of the TLP Collab... NO Stamp or alpha from what ever kit and then the no symbol element over a few of your NO stamps.
    [​IMG]

littlekiwi likes this.
  9. littlekiwi

I was looking at that stamped No on the tag earlier and thinking I could possibly make it work but at that point it was still a plan 'b'. Wanting to scrap my newest dietary intolerances....I've already been 10 years lactose intolerant and now garlic and onion have been added to the intolerance list after a very very awful experience a few days ago....I'd always suspected it but that episode confirmed things

10. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Maybe just search for stamp?

11. littlekiwi

I didn’t try that one and now that you’ve suggested it, it seems so obvious