slowwwww scrap 02.18.2023

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Feb 18, 2023.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

Hi! Welcome to 2023! The challenge team, along with Cheryl Ashcraft is hosting the new monthly challenge series, Finding Me In 2023. The goal of this series is to help you create an album of layouts specifically about you. Each month, a new theme will be presented along with one or more example layouts. By the end of the year, you will have a cover layout, at least 12 layouts, and an ending layout.

Last year, I started a new series of storytelling slow scraps. We dove deep into telling meaningful stories and writing out some of those memories that we had been putting off creating layouts for. This year, I plan to continue the storytelling slow scraps, but coordinate them with the Finding Me In 2023 series.

Each month, please join me for an *extra* slow scrap. I will host a chat with a prompt and ideas for multiple ways to document stories within the prompts. Then, you will have 48 hours to create your layout...yep...extra time, in case you need to find a photo or rustle up a memory.

This month, we are going to start out with a basic LO to help start the story of Finding Me: ______ : A Love Story

February 2023 | Finding Me: ______ : A Love Story

You may interpret the prompt in any way that is meaningful to you. Here are a few ideas to get your mind thinking deeper.

1. If you would like to coordinate your LO with this month's Finding me in 2023 theme, then pick your favorite location and journal about why you love that location so much

2. Also in coordination with the Finding me in 2023 theme, journal about how much you love to travel in general.

3. February is the month when love is in the air. Choose a person you love to create a LO for.

Instructions
    1. Use the theme of ______ : A Love Story - and you don't have to put the title on your page, but please make it obvious that it's for this scrap. Feel free to change up the prompt...but it should be clear that it's for this specific scrap.
    2. Add a meaningful story - yes...journal! but there isn't a limit or certain amount....it's all you
    3. Photos optional
    4. Make a page you LOVE.

You have 48 hours to create your LO. They are due 2.20.2023.

umyesh, norton94 and G.J. like this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Here's my love story... or maybe it is an obsession.

[​IMG]

3. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

Here's mine it's a love story about Venice
    [​IMG]

4. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Sorry I missed the chat.
    [​IMG]

5. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Thank you so much for the chat and hosting the challenge, here's my take. Full credits in gallery. Nice Sunday evening
    [​IMG]

6. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Here's my love story about my bed. :) Thanks for the chat and scrap!
    [​IMG]

7. tiffany scraps

tiffany scraps still plays outside

Thanks for the inspiration to scrap about "a love story"
    [​IMG]

8. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

A bit late as I was gone in February but am planning to catch up with the storytelling slow scraps to add to my Finding Me in 2023 ones.

[​IMG]