SIX INCHES!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by mrs2a50, Nov 22, 2010.

1. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

2. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

No snow here, thanks, LOL! Have fun!!!

I have to laugh, locals around here get frost and you would think it was the end of the world (it could be the end of the grape crop though). I think they'd keel over and die if we even got an inch, LOL. I remember those days of 6 inch snows, and not too fondly either. I'll take my wine country weather any day :)

3. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

omg i didnt know what to expect when i opened this thread seeing the title,and this comment made me laugh even more lol,well snow is supposed to be here by the weekend grrr,i like it for christmas but thats it

4. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Well, it kept snowing most of the day. They shut my work down at 3, but a bunch of us stayed for a meeting so I left at 5:30. 2 hours later, I made it home. Normally a half hour drive. Blah. But it snowed overnight too, so it's beautiful! 2 hour delay for work this morning too. If I didn't have to drive in it it would be wonderful!!

5. Keela

Keela I have puppy fever!!

Wow...now that wasn't a fun a fun drive home! Be careful! Can't wait to see pics of the doggies in the snow!!! :)

6. emilymerritt

emilymerritt skrpbkmom

We're in a blizzard here...not fun at all when my hubby has to drive in it to go to work. We've gotten over a foot and it's blowing so we have huge drifts now!

7. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

i saw this and didnt want to know what it meant LOL
    im way to tired i guess LMAO