SIX INCHES!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by mrs2a50, Nov 22, 2010.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Of snow that is! Last night! I'm SO freaking excited!

Except for the work commute - we'll see how that goes, but I'm still totally excited! :yippee

2. eryn

eryn gross no longer

oooh so jealous!! enjoy!

3. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

wow! 6 inches is quite a lot! we've seen a few flurries, but zip for accumulation.

4. la

la A closet sap

i love snow.. not so much the digging out of my car part.. but yeh LOL. we've only had an inch or two so far yet this season. more snow now!

5. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

oh la! uggh. you had to go remind me about digging out the car didn't you! *sigh* no i am not a fan of that part of snow. or the part where it turns all brownish black and nasty from all the salt and such. gross.

but snow when it's fresh & clean = the best

6. shades of bliss

shades of bliss bolʹshie koshki

Fun fun!! We've had about six inches too so far this year. But right now we had ice last night and expect more today. Bleh.

Hope you enjoy. Go build a snowman!!

7. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Oh fun! I bet the dogs will love playing in it, Julie! As for us, we haven't seen so much as a single snow flake yet...probably because I ordered the snow boots early this year. LOL

8. Valoriew

Valoriew Valoriew

ooooo i'm so jealous!!! we've only had maybe 1/2 and inch and it was gone in the morning! :(

9. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

when you shovel it off your sidewalk... you could place it in a box and ship it to me!!!

10. Amy Wolff

Amy Wolff Amy Wolff

Love fresh snow! We woke up to glare ice...so glad I'm not able to drive right now. Lol!

11. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I had to giggle when I saw this thread Julie if only because this was my first stop after checking emails and I had several ummm...interesting spams this morning. :giggle

But YAY for snow!! I love fresh snow too too! Miss it terribly..can't wait to see your gorgeous photos of the pooches enjoying it too!!! ♥

12. Mamasita

Mamasita New Member

Oh wow!! We haven't seen any snow yet. It is in the 70s today, which is odd weather this time of year, but I'll take it! I love snow, as long as I don't have to get up and go to work in the morning. ha ha ha But, I hate the cold weather.

13. Yuk! We have lots of snow and I would be more than happy to send it to anyone. Winter sucks LOL

14. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

Wow! I know I will not be as excited as you when we get it here in MI - probably will be this weekend, but don't think it will stick stick yet!

15. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

I am dreading the snow.... boo.... hiss.... it's pretty, but I abhor driving in it....

16. la

la A closet sap

17. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

you crazy people that love snow. nutters you all are! LOL I can't stand the stuff myself so you can have my share!

18. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

It's snowed here once so far this season, but just a dusting. DD was entranced. :)

I think they're predicting snow on Thanksgiving. I could so totally do without snow except on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... and, of course, if I need to do a photo shoot for a CT assignment! :giggle

19. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

LeeAndra! I think I may have knew this but totally spaced it, but we are soooo close! I am near Crawfordsville! Garret works in Pittsboro though which is super close to Indy :)

20. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

or me!!! We did get rain all weekend. We don't even see much of that, so that was nice. I haven't seen snow in a few years...I have to travel to see it.