Signature / Status change

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by jazzmatazz, Aug 6, 2018.

1. jazzmatazz

jazzmatazz I am anything but run-of-the-mill ...

My "tag" under my photo currently says, "Well Known Member." Is there a way to change it, say to "Supercool Homeschool Heroine, Defender of Logic Instruction" or "The Scourge of the Seven Seas ... ok, maybe just my immediate neighborhood"? Do I have to have so many posts before it can be changed? I tried looking in Personal Details, Signature, Status ... none of them seemed to change it. HELP! I can't just be a run-of-the-mill "Well Known Member" any more! Thanks!

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@jazzmatazz

Hey Tracy!

There is a special Naming Fairy. Yes, for realz. She shows up during MOC and NSD and DSD (which is coming up in just a few weeks). Sometimes she'll pop in between special events to give you your own special name. Loads of times it's based on a story or something you've shared in the forum. Sometimes it could be a photo or layout you've shared.

She'll find you, when you least expect it!

And well, now that we've actually TALKED OUT HER OUT LOUD, she'll likely feel the vibrations and head your way!

3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Naming fairy, oh naming fairy..
    Where art thou?
    A well known member is living up in gallery, and requesting your powers on her tag, and this lowly Polly is scared of clowns....perhaps a two for one appearance?

4. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Naming Fairy????????:crazy3 :circles:circles :circles

I Have Always Wondered How To Get That "Well Known Member" Moniker Changed But Was Too Embarrassed To Ask Anyone...Really?...Wow!....Please...Please...Please...I Would Love A Cool Moniker Under My Name Too!...Naming Fairy Please Pick Me!!!...If It Helps...I Am A Redhead(Dyed) & Red Is Actually My Fav Color Too!...Or Perhaps Hawaii Is My Dream Trip Destination(Way...Way...Back In My Dreams)...

Cherylndesigns and bellbird like this.
  5. jazzmatazz

@gonewiththewind , @AnneofAlamo Thank you, Cheryl and Anne, for the information. I had heard of the great and wonderful Naming Fairy in the forums but did not know of the powers she possessed. I look forward to the day I may be so blessed to have a new moniker (great word, @RJMJ) bestowed upon me. Until then, I will keep plenty of Godiva chocolate under my pillow and a copy of Friends loaded up in the Blu-Ray ...

BTW, you guys are such FUN!!!!

BevG, jesskab, bestcee and 3 others like this.
  6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

this is why I love it here. it really is fun!

jesskab and Cherylndesigns like this.
  7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

You are all SO funny! I'm still boring ole "Well-Known Member" too. Thanks for starting this thread, Tracy! @jazzmatazz maybe the great Naming Fairy will bestow new names on us Well-Known Members".

8. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Hmmm...Now that she's been summoned, she's bound to pop up soon. :whistle

Angela Toucan and Cherylndesigns like this.
  9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Oh she’s a sneaky fairy that’s for sure but when she’s sprinkled her magic fairy dust around it’s a great surprise

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  10. southernmother

southernmother Headed to SB for some cold brew & coconut milk

She's a clever one for sure! I keep hoping she'll swing back my way and change mine :D

BevG and Cherylndesigns like this.
  11. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

The naming fairy always amazes me on how spot-on accurate she is with her titles.

Cherylndesigns and bestcee like this.
  12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

well I see who's been around

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  13. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

14. Cherylndesigns

Ohhhhhhh that Naming Fairy is a sneaky one!! Thank you, Naming Fairy, for my new "name"!! :bk:bk:bk

bestcee likes this.
  15. Cherylndesigns

I just saw this, Bev!! You weren't a "trickster" before, were you? She's a sneaky Naming Fairy!!!

16. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

For some speed scrap or challenge or something, I created the page below that told about how in college I used to play tricks on people. Since that was long ago, obviously I am now reformed.
    [​IMG]

bestcee and jesskab like this.
  17. jazzmatazz

Oh, my goodness! I feel like Rip Van Winkle! While I've been dozing on-line, the Naming Fairy has come and gone! Thank you so much, Naming Fairy! I'm so touched. :blush:bk

(To everyone else, I apologize for being absent of late! We celebrated my father's 90th birthday last week, and I have been working like a madwoman to get homeschool material ready for the school year. YIKES! However, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel (hopefully not that of an oncoming train!), so I hope to be back in the gallery SOON!!! Miss you all! :love)

Karen, jenn mccabe and Cherylndesigns like this.
  18. Cherylndesigns

:bk

19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh yay! I love that the naming fairy swooped in and gave some of you fabulous new names! She is SO clever always! :)