Shutterfly Sale on now - Free pages! and a ?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cookingmylife, Jan 25, 2019.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I have my 103 page Project Life book pages uploaded, I have my dedication page done, a simple cover and a white back page but...for the life of me - once again - I can't seem to make the spine white though I have my text on it fine. Is white a default???

and just a reminder for those of you working to get a book, album etc done by January 27 2019 - Sunday night, remember you can stack coupons!! Here's the details from my last book done, my England album
    ~~~~~
    Enter code 1 and hit enter and that discount will take effect. Do NOT hit ORDER!
    Enter code 2 etc
    Enter code 3 etc

YAY!!!!! My 64 page book went from $170.75 down to $44.51. Even the tax goes down because the main price goes down so much.

2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I can't remember how I figured out how to get the spine white, but once I did I just modified that book in the future for new books. Do you have an old one saved that you can easily change into the new? Otherwise I would use their online chat feature or email customer service for some help. I'll check it out later at a computer and see if I can help more. I accidentally ordered a tan spine once and it drove me crazy!

3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

@cookingmylife Thanks for the reminder, Maureen!!
    When you are on the edit page and looking at the covers and spine, click on the spine and then click on backgrounds. If the text editor pops up, just click ok on that and then you should see the background option under layouts. There should be the option there to change it to white. I hope that makes sense.
    Shutterflly2.JPG

bestcee likes this.
  4. cookingmylife

Thanks @umyesh Actually when I went back in the spine was no longer gray but white but my text had disappeared. I shouldn't complain since all my pages uploaded and I got them in the correct order easily.

Since I almost always only do a book every 6 months, I'm going to have to order some 8" ones soon to get my yearly challenges caught up. That way I'll get those free 8" book coupons again. I hope!

umyesh likes this.
  5. cookingmylife

Jan, that does make sense but somehow it just wasn't accepting the white. I swear my fingers don't have the ..??? any more! But thanks for the screen shot. Those really help!

6. IntenseMagic

Did you check your text color? If the text is in white and the background, that would make the text disappear.

7. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Yay! I had my 2018 book sitting in my cart, just hoping for a free extra pages sale! 86 extra pages in that book.

Then with yesterday’s challenge, I finished my Disney book - 62 extra pages.

So, two lay-flat book, one 10x10, and the other 8x8, cost me a total of $119!!! I was doing the happy dance for sure!

8. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I'm going to try to get a book together. Does anyone know the code for the free extra pages?

9. IntenseMagic

@HeatherB
    Unlimited free pages - FREEPAGES
    Free shipping over $39 - SHIP39

bestcee and HeatherB like this.
  10. cookingmylife

Sadly...ha ha... I don't think there is a 3rd coupon this time but there is 40% off everything! I also have my 30 4x4 prints for my November gratitude album in my cart!

OH and there are unlimited free prints if they come from your phone too.

11. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I'm scrapping furiously, trying to finish the album I'm going to print tomorrow! I have 13 pages to go, but at least 5 of those will be very quick pocket pages. Most of the rest I'll scrap clean and simple so I can get them done in time. This is my favorite Shutterfly sale by far. I add the standard layflat pages upgrade to my 12x12 album, so I usually end up with 90+ pages for about $60. (At least that's what I think I spend--sometimes I can't remember a price from this morning, never mind months ago!)

Karen and bestcee like this.
  12. cookingmylife

13. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

wow that's amazing. Maybe one day i will take advantage of the sale!

14. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I’m getting mine ready - been waiting for this!!!!!

bestcee likes this.
  15. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

My Project 2018 is ordered!!!! YAY!!

Karen and bestcee like this.
  16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

[​IMG]

17. cookingmylife

@bestcee Is that the young Goldie Hawn???

Two books and a batch of mini album prints in the bag! Once again, I'll say I plan to get all of last years challenges into some 8" books. July through December to do . And then there will be MOC7 prints soon! It's always my plan!

bestcee likes this.
  18. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That is from The Goldbergs. It's one of those shows that makes me smile. It's totally based on the creators experience as a kid!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  19. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Desperately hoping that they extend it a day like they sometimes do... sooo close to being done with my October Disneyland trip album, but not close enough to get it done tonight.

bestcee and Karen like this.
  20. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Why don't I ever get these updates????? All I ever get it "see what you posted back when...…"

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.