Shaking my head...lol

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by nativescrapper, Jan 18, 2014.

1. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

With the store on sale I made myself a deal. I would only spend $20 on digi stuff. So I get all the stuff in my cart, its like over $75. lol. I had to do some cutting in the cart. Then I got to $35, uugh! Then I did the eenie, meenie..thing. So I got to $25...I thought I could do that. Yay!! :)

while I was DL the items, I took a look in the gallery and saw some items I have never seen. Im smiling like a child in the candy store, again. I got a couple more items and decided that's it...no more! So now im sitting here debating with myself if I should go get the others I cut...lol. You know 30% can save me a lot..lol. *smh* so for now im debating with myself.

2. Dutch_Diva

Dutch_Diva The 80's called? Awesome!

LOL I did the same and then thought oh yay I still have the December Challenge coupon so I go to grab it, then it said I couldn't use it during this sale - bummer! :hissy :giggle So I did like you and deleted some. There's just too much awesome stuff in the store and you keep seeing stuff you missed too! :stash

3. nativescrapper

It was hard to decide. I just didn't know which one to get...I was stressing over it..lol

4. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Woman !!!! You shud take a look at my MEGA unlucky-7 WISH LIST !!!! I had discovered stuff which I had NEVER taken notice of. So I have-have-have to BUY them.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  5. nativescrapper

I know what you mean with the wish list, I was even adding things I already had..lol. *SMH*

6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

see, but now you can probably do the Polly Pick challenge too! ♥

7. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

I've gone over my budget for the month already! I keep heading to the store! I really shouldn't have shopped yesterday but I did! The majority of it coming from my new super enhanced unlucky 7 wish list LOL

8. nativescrapper

I'm so wanna look again, I keep telling myself..be strong..lol