September Journaling Challenge

Discussion in 'September 2019 Challenges' started by HeatherB, Aug 27, 2019.

1. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

HeatherB likes this.
  2. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hey There Everyone!...So Glad To Have Finally Finished My Last Monthly Challenge Layout...I Actually Struggled As To The Subject Matter I was Gonna Scrap About...I've Pretty Much Scrapped About A Lot Of The Milestones I Have Achieved In The Last Little While...Then It Dawned On Me...I Knew It Was Getting Close To My Own Personal Anniversary Here At The Lilypad...So I Double Checked...& The Anniversary Is On Oct.4th!!!...I Will Be Here 3 Years On Oct.4th!!!...It Really Seems Like A Lot Longer Than That To Me!...Feels Like I Have Been Here For Years & Years...Well...Technically...I Was A Lilypad Stalker For Quite A Long Time Before...I Had The Confidence To Believe That I Would Fit In Here With All The Talented Scrappers...And When I Look Back At Some Of My First Layouts!...I Wasn't Wrong...But I Have Come A Long Way Since Then...& I Am Happy With How My Style Has Evolved...& I Feel Like I Fit In Here Nicely Now...The Lilypad Is My Scrapbooking Home...It Is My Solace On My Bad Days...A Haven In My Times Of Trouble...A Place Free Of Judgement...A Place Of Acceptance...I Can't Imagine Calling Anywhere Else My Home!!...I Just Want To Say A GIGANTIC THANK YOU!!!...To All The Pollys Here Who Have Helped Me In My Times Of Struggle & Need...So Much Love & Positivity!...Especially @jenn mccabe ...She Has Been An Enormous Help To Me Over The Years & A Big Positive Influence On Me!...She Has Always Been There For Me!...Her Big Kind Heart & Her Amazing Talent & Designs Have Inspired Me In So Many Ways!!!...:bk...But There Have Been So Many Other People Here Who Have Commented On My Layouts & Left So Much Positivity & LOVE!...:heartslub...And I Wanted To Say Thank You!! All Also...So Much For Taking The Time To Come Over To My Gallery...These Things Mean So Much To Me!!!...A Kind Word Goes A Long Way...And Another Thank You!!!...To Anybody Else Who I Have Conversed With Over The 3 Years...Anyone Who I Have Worked With...Anyone Who Has Said/Done Things & Been So Kind & Positive!...All The Pollys Who Work So Hard To Get Things Done Around Here...All The Challenges...All The Games...All The Fun...All The Amazing Designers!!!...I Remember All Of You!...Now & Over The Last 3 Years...You Are All Tucked Into A BIG Place In My Heart Always!!!...I Love You All!!!...Lots Of Love/Hugs & Smiles Goes Out To All Of You!!!...Here's To Hoping For Many More Special Years & Many More Special Times To Be Had At My Favorite Digi Place:The Lilypad!...

*For My 3 Great! Years & Many More To Come Layout-I Used:

*Turning Leaves-One Little Bird
    *Embrace Life-Sabrina's Creations(2)
    *Chat Gift-Mini-Paula Kesselring(1)
    *All About Me[The New DSD 2019 Collab]-The Lilypad-Paula Kesselring(2)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    jenn mccabe and HeatherB like this.
  3. Enid

Enid Well-Known Member

4. andersm

andersm You can check out anytime you like ...

5. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Great challenge!
    [​IMG]

HeatherB likes this.
  6. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

7. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

@RJMJ :bkHappy Anniversary to you! So glad you feel at home here at the Pad and that you've learned a lot and have found your style over these last few years. Here's to many many more ... :martini Cheers!

HeatherB likes this.
  8. pearkat

pearkat Well-Known Member

9. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@jenn mccabe ...Thanks! So Much For The Anniversary Wishes!...You Have Been Instrumental In Parts Of My Evolution Here At The Lilypad!...Your Constant Kindness,Support,Love & Positivity...Has Touched My Heart In Sooo...Many Wonderful Ways!...Cheers! To Us! For Many More Anniversaries To Come!!!...:bk