September 23 Random: Scrap the Everyday

Discussion in 'Weekly Focus Challenges' started by mrs2a50, Sep 23, 2017.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Hey there scrap friends! Today is the last of our Focus Challenges! I hope you've had some fun with them, learned a little bit, and got a few more pages completed!

As scrappers, we tend to focus on the big ticket events - birthdays, vacations, holidays. But I think that the everyday stuff is just as important. It shows who we are and what we enjoy, and reminds us that life isn't always about the big things. Sometimes, it really is all about the little things (to use an overused phrase!). So your final challenge is to scrap something ordinary, something "little." Whatever constitutes "little" in your life. Think about scrapping something recent - if it's too old, it might not really be ordinary, but I leave it up to you guys what exactly you should scrap.

For my "ordinary" I used a photo from our camping trip last week - I know that's technically a vacation, but in our lives, this was a little thing. We started a campfire and sat outside with a glass of wine. Simple, relaxing, nothing specific but hanging out.

[​IMG]

For your focus challenge page, please follow the Lilypad Gallery Guidelines: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products (current or retired product from current designers; templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.

Let's see how "unordinary" you can be with your ordinary every day! Enjoy, my friends!

bbymks5 likes this.
  2. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

My "everyday" scrap is an ATC featuring a mushroom found in my back yard.
    [​IMG]

3. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you for the challenge!
    Digi-scrapping is my little (or big!) thing right now.
    [​IMG]

4. AnotherAmanda

AnotherAmanda Well-Known Member

5. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

6. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

7. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

8. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Reading...everyday we read!

[​IMG]

9. Lor

Lor you've always had the power, my dear

Thank you so much for the fun challenge and inspiration! Here be my take on the challenge:

[​IMG]