Seafood | pad patter April 17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Apr 18, 2023.

1. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Girl you should be my neighbor we could cook a lot of fish, every single day just for both of us, lol. Here the same situation, none is so big fan of fish like me.Once when for some travels I lived alone for a month I ate every single day salmon, saithe and fried vendace, and on weekends shrimp pizzas, lol

IntenseMagic likes this.
  2. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

We eat salmon at least once a week - it's such a healthy food. I like the white fishes that do not have fishy flavor. I was stationed in Hawaii....wow! Their seafood is GREAT! I was also stationed in Korea but was not a fan of their seafood - more on the fishy fish flavor side and lots of squid and octopus :backing.

I will eat deep fried and breaded calamari...but thats the only way.

Grew up in Maryland and I LOVE crabs although they are work to eat. Ha! And I like shrimp and lobster.

I will occasionally eat catfish (breaded and fried of course) but its not my favorite.

I like sushi - and roe.

G.J. and cfile like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Love seafood.. just cant do sushi and as far as shrimp goes.. i limit to only a small few (less than 5) as i had an allergic reaction once when i had it they same time as i had taken coated aspirin.. the two together
    I gad a terrible reaction so i don’t take a chance in more than 5 :) recently i have eaten muscles that i never have had before and it really good.. also oysters rockefeller too.. i love blackened tuna… calamari is a fav , and Scallops-bay or sea are also a fav.. love lobster, clams and crab too so yup :) as long as it is cooked!!

G.J. likes this.
  4. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

I love all kinds of seafood, especially crab legs, shrimp, scallops, lobster, and fish!

5. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

I have never had crawfish. But I love seafood, prawns, tuna, cod, salmon, haddock, kippers, crab are some of my favourite.

If we go out for a meal I tend to go for the vegetarian option (I am not a vegetarian) or the fish option on the menu.