Scrappy dilemma

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by littlekiwi, Jan 19, 2021.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’ve got a huge story I want to scrap about but have no photos at all. I’ve already done the Tell Me a Story MOC challenge so what other challenges could work for this?

I’ve done Day 1-3, 5, 9(I think) & 11 so far if that helps.

2. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Double check the rules for these, but I think the doodle challenge (16), possibly the acrostic challenge depending on the theme of your story (17) and title with no letters (10). Maybe the stamped background (19)--I can't remember how much of the background has to be showing.

3. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Day 6 torn title would give you freedom to do pretty much anything on your page (I think) except for the title work

rach3975 likes this.
  4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Acrostic won’t work that’s for sure, not sure I want to tackle the no alphas or the torn alpha challenge with my headspace right now.....:hairpol sums up my current mood after the afternoon I’ve had so just wanting something nice and easy and maybe even scrap therapyish in a way

5. elseepe

Day 19 stamped background could be therapy, you just need 50% of your background to remain visible.

alpha one is pretty easy once you find chunky text

6. elseepe

Doodle challenge could come together quick if you keep it simple. Use four of the medallions, center at each of the four edges of your page (or each corner) would leave lots of room for text.

edit- you do need to use 4 different doodles,

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    Angela Toucan likes this.