Scrap Planning

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by crazycat1126, Jan 21, 2016.

1. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

Last night before bed I could not get MOC out of my mind, I have tons of ideas but not enough time at the moment! Anyhow, I wrote a "plan" of sorts, with the challenges I have left and what I want to do for them. It was on a note pad that I keep in my bag for work. Well tonight I got home and went to grab my plan to get started on something and it wasn't there! I was yelling into my bag, "Where is my scrappy plan?! Where is my scrappy plan?!" Indeed, something that would only come out of a scrapper's mouth, hahahaha... left that dang notebook at work but I am so amused at my "outburst".

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

:giggle
    I've done similar. I put a list on a piece of paper and then lose the paper. I also try evernote, but whatever.

3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I do that all the time with my shopping list. Write it down and leave it sitting on the table when I go to the store. I even tried putting it on my phone, but then I leave my phone in the car and have to run out and get it. LOL

Lindzee likes this.
  4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I do that on my desktop..... sort of. I group kit previews, photos and challenge shortcuts together, to keep my ideas organized! I've also used sticky notes for layout sketches when I'm at work, lol!

5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

I've learned to keep lists like that in my journal and keep my journals a good big easy to find size. I would do it in my planner but it's all white right now (will be fixed after MOC) and gets lost.

6. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

OMG you girls crack me up! I can literally her you yelling "Where are my scrappy plans?" ROTFL

7. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

I am now taking my computer to my room where I will create my own scrappy plan (and hopefully not lose it) Great idea!

8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Aw man! I hate when I leave things where I'm not! I've written about 4 different titles for my Day 6. And lost every single one! Sigh.

9. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

LOL... You guys are cracking me up. I'm glad I'm in good company!

When I go to work tomorrow I'm going to type my scrappy plan into an email to send to myself. Can't leave that behind anywhere!

LoveItScrapIt and jk703 like this.
  10. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

BuJo! :giggle

I tried to get into Evernote and other stuff but writing it down works better for me. Which is weird because I'm at the computer pretty much all day long typing but I've grown to accept it :P

klee73010 likes this.
  11. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Me too.

12. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I'm a huge fan of OneNote and I've got tons of scrapping plans in there but it doesn't tend to work so well for me for list type stuff.

13. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

:giggle
    [​IMG]

My Scrappy Plans! My Scrappy Plans! :giggle

I love this so much. P.S. you need a Planner, lady. I could enable you from the store if you want, hehe.

14. klee73010

Yes! Now I try to keep them in my BuJo. Bit remember, I don't like my BuJo to look messy, so I write my list in crap writing forst, on paper. And put the paper in the BuJo. :giggle

15. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I've taken to emailing myself thoughts and stuff I have at work to my home account. I just know that I would forget or probably lose anything else!

16. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

And then I tease you for it :giggle

klee73010 likes this.
  17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Lol! This totally cracked me up. I love to keep most everything in my phone, but lists for me have to be hand written. I am another one who will write my grocery list while I'm at work and then I'll forget it at work. Luckily my hubby and I work together so I can just call him and ask him to bring it home. (I leave at 3:00 and he leaves at 5:00). I go in the melt down mode if I don't have my grocery list at the store. Lol!

bestcee likes this.
  18. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I have also been one of us who emails things to myself at home... when I should otherwise be working at work... but it looks like I'm working! (like right now.... sshhhhhh!)

bestcee likes this.
  19. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

thread hijack!
    @klee73010
    you what??

I am a bujo too and if I lose it,hard to happen, because it is like a part of me now...but IF oh no...oh no

20. klee73010

.... I write my list on scrap paper, then decide if it is important enough to actually write in my BuJo. The scrap paper gets slid into my BuJo though, so I don't lose it, hopefully. It's like a rough draft. Can't be have spelling mistakes and chicken scratch in my pretty book... I'd mess it up....
    :backing