SCRAP happy WoMAN right here! ♥!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Nov 19, 2019.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh big hugs and happy to all ya'll!

I am scrapping and the only place to do that is here at the-Lily Pad!!

The summer was spent flying back and forth to California, from my middle of nowhere New Mexico town. My dad finally went on Hospice (liver cancer). Heart wrenching and so tough to watch my mom lose her best friend of almost 60 years. My dad passed with me holding his hand. I washed his face and introduced him to my Savior, Jesus Christ 33 minutes before he left this world. The peace on his face will forever be in my memory.
    My mom was struggling, but is really doing so much better now. Going from care giver to living life alone is a hard change, but she is amazing.
    I have 4 grands now! lol, all girls! Don't see them as much as I would like, but love the times I can!
    Two boys at home, 11 and 14, and they treat me like a queen, so I am pretty happy. They actually asked me to please scrap our memories again. They miss the books!

I missed ya'll so much, and look forward to leaving love in gallery and catching up on your lives thru the pages we pour our hearts into every time!

2. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Oh Anne! So nice to see you here again! Sorry to hear about your father. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Happy scrapping! And welcome back!

3. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Good to hear from you. Such a beautiful story that you can pass on to your grandchildren!

4. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I'm so happy to see a post and new pages from you Anne! Welcome back to The Lilypad! Hugs and happy right back at ya.

5. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Welcome back Anne, we are so happy to have you back with us. So sorry to hear about your dad, I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must have been.

Wow, 4 granddaughters, you are truly blessed! And of course your 2 awesome boys still at home, they are growing up so quickly. Looking forward to seeing your pages about all of them!

6. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

It made my heart happy to see a post by you! Welcome back!

7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm so sorry that you lost your dad, Anne. But wasn't it wonderful to be with him (and your mom) right til the end. My sister and I were blessed to be with our dad until he passed. It sounds like you've had a busy and sad summer, but it also sounds like things are going well for you - with your boys treating you like a queen. You should be treated that way! We have sure missed your sweet face, wonderful smile and your ornery laugh. Welcome back. :bk:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

8. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

XOXO I am so thrilled you are back Anne :) Again, so sorry about your Dad, but glad your Mom is doing better and you were with him (and them) when it mattered the most.. love you my friend.. glad to see you back here spreading your JOY!

9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

It's so wonderful to see you, Anne! You are a light and joy! I'm so sorry about your dad, but I am glad you were able to be there with him and your mom.
    Grands are grand, aren't they! :heartlub

10. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

welcome back Anne, bless you.

11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'll say it again, but I am beyond thrilled to have your smiling face back here! It's just not the same without you here. :heartslub I'm happy to hear that your Mom is doing better too.

12. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Anne - My sincerest condolences on the passing of your father. What a blessing for you to have been with him and your mom during that time.

But girl, you look fabulous!

13. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I've missed your crazy scrapping ideas! So happy you're back.
    Sorry about your dad, it's never easy no matter the age...

14. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I’m sorry to hear about your dad. Sending gentle hugs your way.

Four granddaughters, you are truly blessed.

15. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'm so sorry about your dad, but I am glad to see you around here again. And it seems that you are grateful for the good, which is wonderful!

16. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I am so sorry about the loss of your father. Sending ((HUGS)) and keeping you in my prayers.

My son still loves me scrapping memories - it's so nice to have family support and encouragement!

17. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Anne, so happy to see you back with us! Prayers for your family and your Mom on the loss of your Dad.

18. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I'm so sorry for your loss. But glad to see you back here again!!!

19. frani_54

frani_54 Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your dad, but glad to hear your mom is doing better. With that being said, I'm soooooo glad to see you back here and scrapping.

20. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

So glad to have you back!