SchoolYears Photobook Help

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bbachand, May 23, 2016.

1. bbachand

bbachand Well-Known Member

Just wondering if any of you did a "school years" book for your high school graduate? I started off paper scrapping years ago and have preschool through 2nd grade completed in paper format. Then, I slowly moved into the digi world and never revisited those school pages or made any digital pages for the remaining grades. If you have, I'd love some examples. I'm seriously thinking of trying to complete a book before my daughter's graduation party in July. I guess I'm just looking for examples and encouragement or do you think I'm out of my mind?! I was possibly thinking of using some of Liz's templates and my stash to complete the remaining years as well as throwing in some pages about her extracurricular activities like orchestra and sports. Am I nuts for taking this on? I am trying to remind myself that I don't have to include everything - just hit the highlights. Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!

bestcee likes this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

you can do this!!! seriously, it just takes a bit of focus and determination and I HIGHLY recommend templates!! her perpetual calendar templates might be just the key, 12 months 12 years of school (then twist one for kinder)
    [​IMG]

or this is way cool too?
    12 Month Album Templates just change months to grade??

[​IMG]

bestcee likes this.
  3. bbachand

bbachand Well-Known Member

Love this idea! I'm off to check these out - thanks!

4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

You can totally do it! I don't think it's crazy at all! And what a wonderful present.