School Yearbook Help

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Mama Shades, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Mama Shades

Mama Shades Well-Known Member

2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

That looks like a layout made by Chelle of Chelle's Creations. She's retired from designing digital scrapbooking products. You may be able to contact her though.

Mama Shades likes this.
  3. Mama Shades

Mama Shades Well-Known Member

thank you! I was trying to look for her products but couldn’t find any. I wasn’t sure if the Lilypad Store had anything similar!

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Scrapping With Liz has these number templates for free on her blog.
    You could put the little squares for the photos on a separate tiff and pull it in as a paper to fill the numbers.

If you wanted to make your own template, these 2020 cutouts might help.
    [​IMG]

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am just typing this outload, but the MOC technique challenge that Jan did; the Grid.
    I was pondering, if you did the 20 or number real big and then do the technique for the grid
    but do with different number amounts to make the layout for your class, say 8 columns by 5 rows?
    you can tilt and play that way..
    or use the free template here from Fiddle Dee Dee or our cfile available here and do a big number above the template and cut the template
    I hope I make sense.

cfile likes this.
  6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I looked and looked and couldn't find one. I swear we had one, but girl, I can find the alphabet one but not the numbers. I see that you've got plenty of responses with hints and ideas on how to do it!

7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

It is fairly simple to make one... just use a thick font like Bebas and then draw a bunch of squares over the number for filling with the photos...

Here is what I mean.. I used Bebas Neue as the font and then just made a square and duplicated with a shadow all through the number... I did this at 600x600 with 72 dpi so it is not print ready but I just wanted you to see what I meant... it is failrly easy then clip the photos to each of the squares.
    2027collage.png

8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

The ones I know of aren't quite what you want.
    This is the closest:
    [​IMG]

These are the others I know of, but not the same style:
    [​IMG]

I would probably take the middle of this set of templates and rearrange the photo squares to be the numbers. Or just put the number big on the inside:
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.