Saturday Night Catchup

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bestcee, Jan 11, 2020.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Alright, I'm back to being a few layouts behind - 4. Oh my! It looks so large that way!

So, in the interest of misery loves company, or scrapping together is fun, or maybe even that MOC cooperative competition spirit....

Anyone else playing catch up tonight? Or tomorrow?

Wanna join me?

We got this! Let's go!

2. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

You can do it!!! I'm caught up - but I have no life. LOL

[​IMG]

LoveItScrapIt and bestcee like this.
  3. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

Tomorrow for me! I have 4, plus tomorrow's :)

bestcee likes this.
  4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Joining the no life peeps! Lol @Pachimac
    I’m actually going thru 2017 photos and making list to finish may/ Jin
    And I have DYD 2018 day 25 opened in ps right now. Just the template. I’m listening to football and can’t concentrate on scraping.

5. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I will catch up on Monday when I'll have the house to myself! #iloveschool

bestcee likes this.
  6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’d like to scrap but I’ve got work to do first (have to make funding decisions on Google Documents spreadsheet before a big meeting this week)

7. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Go, you can all do it! I spent today on the 3 layouts I was behind, so I'm caught up for now. But during the first 11 days of MOC we were on Winter Break for 5, then we had a snow day during our 1 week back at school, and now I'm sick and had to spend today isolated from the rest of the family so no one catches it. So of the past 11 days, I've been able to scrap more than usual on 7 of them. If you post another catch up day next weekend, I'm sure I'll be in!

bestcee likes this.
  8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I'll be playing along with you, @bestcee! I think I'm 5 or 6 behind. Maybe 7? I haven't counted. This renovation is killing my scrapping game. We got back into our house this afternoon and I spent the rest of the day organizing my kitchen cupboards. I'm about 1/4 of the way through and it took me 8 hours. EEk! But tomorrow after church is scrapping time!

AJK and bestcee like this.
  9. bestcee

Sigh. Every January I wonder why I don't stop homeschooling for moc. Like, school break or send him to regular school!

AJK, LoveItScrapIt and cinderella like this.
  10. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

well, DYD-day 25 (3 pages) and 26, 27, 28, 29, 20 and 31 all have photos on them and ready to decorate! my eyeballs are tired of computer screen! night all!

mcurtt likes this.
  11. bestcee

I feel asleep on the couch and just woke up. Of course, now I'm jazzed and can't sleep so I'll be scrapping.

I hate when my body mixes up days and nights!

12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Mine does that all the time....I'm currently not scrapping, rather I have just finished moderating 40/75 funding applications for a meeting on Thursday. Would keep going but my eyes are over it and I'd rather be fresh making decisions when it comes to allocating thousands of dollars in funding

bestcee likes this.
  13. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I am down four including today’s. I have not been doing them in order but picking and choosing which one to do next. I have the grid, favorites, and vision board left. I already know the grid is going to give me fits, based on other PSE users responses so I am not looking forward to that stress, lol

14. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I would have caught up last night, but I had a sneaky little migraine come on. I say "little" because it only cost me about 6 hours (plus overnight sleeping), when sometimes it totally wipes out an entire day and night. And of course, today I have the migraine hangover, so I've been resting most of the day. At least I'm not as miserable as I was yesterday. Ugh. I hate them.

Anyway, I have to do 9, 10, 11 and 12. That designer that made the filled template for Day 12 really puts on the layers! Bwahahahaha!

15. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

You're so funny! :clap

gonewiththewind likes this.
  16. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

[​IMG]

17. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I did two yesterday and getting ready to work on today's challenge. I will be playing catch up a lot for the rest of the month because we will be out all evening at least 2 days a week and I won't have any scrapping time at all. I may have to hope for a random snow day or two, but the way our weather has been, it's not looking likely.

18. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Make sure you check the awesome instructions that Christa gave for PSE here - https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/january-5-grid-photo.68804/page-3#post-1202261 :)

weaselwatchr likes this.
  19. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I was a lot behind (i got an iPad this week after i broke my tablet screen, and i am so not an apple girl!), so I did do a Saturday catch up after cheer competition last night. Then today i did two more... I'm down to just having today's needing to be done. And i think i have an idea of what to do for it, so it might go quick. Currently taking a scrapping break!

20. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'll catch up tomorrow as I just got back late this afternoon. I did get Saturday done today but that's it ...now to bed.