Sahin Designs September 2020 Blog Challenge | WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by esahin, Sep 1, 2020.

1. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

Big welcome to September challenge! It's live on the blog today. Go grab the recipe here and start crafting you page. Please make sure you post a link to your layout in the blog comments not in the forum.

Prizes

One random page among participants will win $10 gift certificate to Sahin Designs store and the layout will be shared on Sahin Designs blog and social media channels.

Sahin Designs Creative Team will choose a layout among participants to receive $5 gift certificate to Sahin Designs store and the layout will be shared on Sahin Designs blog and social media channels.

All participants will get 10% off coupon code (valid to be used within the month) to the Sahin Designs store. Codes will be provided via email next month when the new challenge is posted.

At the end of 2020, two lucky participants who completed at least 9 challenges out of 12 will win a guest spot in the creative team for a month in 2021.

The winners of September challenge will be announced on October 6th, on the blog when the new challenge recipe is announced.

:attention
    Winners of August 2020 are announced!
    Scroll down to the bottom of September blog challenge to see the winners of August and their layouts!

Let's have fun! :agree
    Join the challenge here

[​IMG]

2. Mama Shades

Mama Shades Well-Known Member

This was such a great challenge - so different from all the others! Thank you!
    [​IMG]

marijke likes this.
  3. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

Thank you Sarah! I enjoyed reading about your personality :beat :beat and that photo oh my!! So beautiful my friend :fairydance

Mama Shades likes this.
  4. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

5. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

I've read the recipe, may I use one word to describe my person in the photo? A few one words, of course. He's a man of few words so it makes sense to do this. Some of the words can seen as both strengths and weaknesses to me, it's not always easy to be strong when facing as much adversity as this man has faced in the last 10 years. He never toots his own horn, he's faced down cancer and beaten it. Back surgery, got it done. Knee replacement, did it. His brother, his best friend died. His mom died. He never stops working for his family, and I couldn't be more proud to be his sister in law but if I waxed poetically about him, he'd hate it. Sahin Studioes September recipe challenge.jpg

Dady likes this.
  6. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

7. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Mine:

[​IMG]

Dady likes this.
  8. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

9. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Here's mine

[​IMG]

10. Erin2

Erin2 Well-Known Member

11. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

I loved this challenge - thanks!
    [​IMG]

12. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

This was a fun challenge, I enjoyed doing the test. I struggled a bit with my layout, but finally happy with the end result.
    [​IMG]

13. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Thank you for another fun challenge. Mine :)
    [​IMG]