Reporting Spam

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by littlekiwi, Mar 7, 2019.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

In another thread there was mention that you could report posts, how do you do that as I can’t see any options to allow me to?

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi Jennifer @littlekiwi - I remember the other thread talking about that. In recent convo's with others, I'm not sure all the same options are available to members. I'm not good at circling things with the mouse but does this screen grab help ? Can you see these options at the bottom of posts?
    Please note that if I'm on my phone and turn it landscape, i can see these options at the bottom of each forum post, but in the normal (vertical) phone position, it cuts off all these options as well as siggys so depending on your device and how it's oriented, forum posts may look different.
    Capture-spamreport.jpg

3. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

@bellbird I only have the "report" which is what I use when I see spammers. I do not have the "spam".

bellbird likes this.
  4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

thanks @bellbird - I’d definitely notice it if I had those options and I don’t so I’ll just keep reporting it in the thread that I’ve always done.

bestcee and bellbird like this.
  5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

feel free to tag me if you see anything given we share a timezone - i think i've caught a few roughly the same time as you this week but i'm not always in the main forum and bounce back and forth between here and the gallery usually

littlekiwi likes this.
  6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

gonewiththewind likes this.