Reminder to do this!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by navaja77, Dec 12, 2018.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I totally get it! And I understand why you use it. It makes sense.

I use other services for that process.
    I use Dropbox for transferring phone to computer. I have Dropbox on my phone. When I take a photo it auto uploads to Dropbox (and Google photos). Then, it's in the folder waiting for me when I sit down at the computer. When I open Lightroom, it will go to the Dropbox folder and move the photos from Dropbox to their permanent home on my hard drive.
    Google photo I use the free account so it does compress my photos. However, it's still a large enough size after compression that I can download and scrap those photos, so it's my secondary visual photo saver. This is what I use to share my photos with friends and family. I love the ease of creating a folder and sending them over.
    I'm not trying to get you to convert. I love that we have the same process, only with different apps!

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks, Courtney! My hubby has a saying "if it's free, "they" can do whatever they want. Like Picasa - it was free and then it was gone. I don't know if you ever used Picasa, but I had SO much invested in it and would have gladly paid to keep it. My sister and I had so many shared albums on Picasa and we were devastated when it went away. We all have to do what's best for us! I use Dropbox as well, but again, they have amount limits. I love it, too, and also use Google. Google and Dropbox both have my really old stuff on them.

bestcee likes this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Yeah, I have considered that and especially since where I work is very close to my home... but I've just decided that no major disasters are allowed to happen. m'kay? :giggle

bestcee likes this.
  4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

:compcoffee

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

:giggle

bestcee likes this.