Really don't want to go to work today...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by 3BluEyedBabies, Jan 12, 2020.

1. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

So I'm sitting here still in my pjs, and I have to get my scrubs on and get ready to go to work....and I JUST DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK TODAY! I am 3 pages behind and ALL I want to do is get caught up! I wish I had a laptop to take to work and scrap when I have some down time!

Ok, end of my whining!! Have a good day, everyone, and can I just say, You all are rocking these challenges! AMAZING pages being created this month!

KarenB, A-M and gonewiththewind like this.
  2. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I get like that all the time! I hope your shift goes quickly!

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Spend your down time planning your layouts! That's what I would do anyway . . . always dreaming of the next page. LOL Hope work flies by and you're back to relaxing and scrapping in the blink of an eye (or at least that it will feel that way).

3BluEyedBabies and rach3975 like this.
  4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'm 5 pages/days behind. I did a bunch of lesson planning and spent 1.5 hours on the phone with my co-teacher. And all I want is to scrap. Grr, lol. But I keep thinking that if I could do two challenges/day, then I'll catch up in about a week (even if on one day I only do one challenge). Not too shabby. If I do three per day, I'll catch up even more quickly.
    We can do it, scrappers!!!

3BluEyedBabies and rach3975 like this.
  5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I feel ya!! I don't want to go to work tomorrow. My schedule is going to be really packed for the next few weeks. I have a feeling I'm going to be playing catch up a lot!

3BluEyedBabies likes this.
  6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’m the same.....got so much on this week and want to do very little of it at this point

7. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

I’m like you just want to scrap all day! But...i have so many work to do around the house...
    At this rate, my kids won't have any clean clothes or cooked meals until the end of the month! And my house looks like....:crazy3

8. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

I know the feeling ha! Hope time flies for you :)

9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I can completely relate! I definitely do a lot of dreaming about how I'm going to do that day's challenge while I'm at work sometimes! :giggle