Rachel's Mixed Media Challenge | February 2023 - Closed

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by jaye, Feb 2, 2023.

1. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Another Wonderful! MM Challenge!...I'm no stranger to using multiple photos in my layouts...Mostly I do a lot of blending...So I decided to do something a bit different for me...to stretch my creativity a bit...I didn't do any blended photos this time...I stuck to 3 photos in frames...mostly in the center & created around that idea...building elements around & behind...My thoughts are moving towards spring in this layout...Using Rachel's "Viridian" bundle...I tried to create a lush-like green layout...with lots of fresh green visuals & uplifting WA strips...All about hope & new life renewal as we approach springtime...Thanks for the challenge!...

Font I used : HmkBodoniThreeA1 Regular
    My Spring's Hope Eternal Layout : Created with Viridian | The Complete Mixed Media Collection By Rachel Jefferies : https://the-lilypad.com/store/Viridian-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  2. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

3. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Thank you everyone - this challenge is now closed for the draws for the monthly winner and the participation coupon but will remain open for late entries towards your annual tracker as detailed in the opening post. Bear with us as we leave comments on your beautiful pages and draw the winner which will be announced very soon in our March challenge. Watch your inboxes for coupons! :beat

4. designbylime

designbylime Definitely a cat person.

5. Pheeebzzz

Pheeebzzz Well-Known Member

Here's a late page for this challenge.. I did have a lot of fun with this one !
    [​IMG]