Rachel's July 2020 BYOC Offers + Layout Inspiration

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Happy Friday to you!

The all new Build Your Own Collection Packs have arrived for July 2020 - E-mail subscribers can find their exclusive bundle discount offer within their inbox and save 40% when they purchase all the packs together. If you're not subscribed yet follow this link and I'll send the offer out at 5pm EST each day to new subscribers Fri, Sat and Sun - https://linktr.ee/racheljefferiesdesigns

If you love that random feel and look of 'miscellaneous' mixed media on scrapbook pages you are going to love my packs this month.

An eclectic assortment of background papers (A4 and US Letter Size also included in addition to the twelve inch squares) plus two packs of miscellaneous bits and bobs totalling almost 60 elements and two layered templates to help you compose your pages. I've got templates for both pocket and non pocket scrapbookers.

If you're grabbing the individual packs they are all 20% off through Sunday plus buy more save more discounts (the money saving bundle offer is excluded from these extra savings).
    TLP-JulyBYOC20-ad.jpg
    Find them all at my shop here

products small (1).jpg

I've been getting requests to create more Pocket Art Templates with my iconic machine stitching and threads. So alongside my Pocket Art Signature Kits (which include cards, papers, elements and a template) I'll ALSO be making additional templates that you can purchase separately. Here is the first, packed with messy Machine Stitching, Threads and some optional paper and painted masks, fun fun fun!

rjefferies-mixedmediatemp1-web.jpg

The Captivating Sistas (my Creative Team Members), Special Guests, and the Polly's have been busy creating digital and hybrid projects!

square small 1.jpg
    square small 2.jpg
    square small 3.jpg
    square small 4.jpg
    rj-thisisnow-1.jpg
    OCK86HL (1).jpg
    rjeferries-portrait.jpg
    Thank you so much for reading, have a great weekend!

mcurtt likes this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Fun pages, great products, Rachel!

3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...GREAT LAYOUTS!!!! EVERYONE!!!...Love The New BYOC Products Too!...:love...