Rachel's Featured Product Challenge - July 2022 ** CLOSED ** Winner Announced **

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by mcurtt, Jul 1, 2022.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Happy July! I know I'm not alone in thinking where did this year go to? You blink and it is seven months later. For those in the United States, I wish you a safe and happy 4th of July. My brother will be visiting us for the weekend. It will be nice to see him.

For this month, Rachel has a new featured bundle, on sale for 35% off retail pricing. Rachel selected A Second Chance, an M3 add-on from January 2020, a kit in itself. I think I'm going to fix myself a lemonade today, love the lemon references. This selection even includes one of Rachel's fabulous templates. You aren't required to use it, but her templates are always nice to collect. :-)

[​IMG]

Are you up for another challenge? Please use 100% of Rachel's products from A Second Chance bundle in your layout. If you complete a layout, you have the chance of winning a $5.00 coupon to Rachel's shop at TLP. The winner is selected at random. Everyone can play!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Second-Chance-Bundle.html <<--click here for savings :-)

Here is a layout from @marijke
    07_July_rjefferies-tlp-featured-product-challenge-marijke.jpg

And one from @Dady
    07_July_Dady_rjefferies-asecondchance-copy.jpg

A couple from the Pollys:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To recap:
    Challenge Requirements:

* Create a NEW scrapbook layout using 100% of Rachel's featured product for July 2022, an M3 add-on, A Second Chance. To repeat, you must create a NEW layout for this challenge.
    * Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at TLP and list the featured product you have used in your credits.
    * For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
    * No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
    * This challenge will remain open until July 31, 2022.

Prizes:
    One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win a $5 coupon to Rachel Jefferies' shop.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  2. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you Marilyn for this challenge !

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  3. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

5. marijke

marijke Well-Known Member

Thank you for the hosting Marilyn

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  6. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

7. mcurtt

We are off to a great start for the month! Lovely layouts all. Keep them coming. :-)

8. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Thanks for the challenge!
    [​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  9. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

10. mcurtt

Loving what I see here. There is still time to participate and grab the super savings for this bundle!

11. RJMJ

RJMJ Picked like a bright red apple right off the tree!

I Love! Rachel's Product Challenges...I Especially Love! This Collection...I Always Have...With It's Bright!!! BOLD!!! Fresh! Sunny! Happy! Lemon-y! Rich Vibe!...Definitely Has A Fun! Summer Vibe!!!...Along With Blue & That Pop Of Red Makes It Fabulous!!!...Along With Such Splendid Colored WA!!!...I Have Scrapped Pages With This Collection...Each One Different & Unique...So Here's A New! Page I Just Completed For This Challenge!...Thanks!!! For The Challenge...xx Rhonda...

*My Zest For Life Layout :

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    mcurtt likes this.
  12. caapmun

caapmun Well-Known Member

13. mcurtt

Only a couple of more days until this challenge is one for the books. You all still have time to submit. :clap

14. mcurtt

Thank you all for your participation. I will be back later to announce the winner.

15. mcurtt

Drum roll, please! The random winner of this challenge is @caapmun. Congratulations, Carmel!
    Look for a PM from me with your coupon code.