Hi all, it is Marilyn here again for the new month of March. It isn't feeling very spring-like here, although some of our snow has been melting. I have heard we are in for (at least) one more snowfall in the next few days. They are predicting 5-8 inches of snow. Yikes! Today I present to you another of Rachel's fabulous, featured product challenges. For this month, Rachel's featured bundle is discounted by a WHOPPING 62%. Are you up for another challenge? Please use 75% of the featured product in your layout. One lucky random winner will receive a $5.00 coupon for Rachel's shop here at TLP. And wait for it... Everyone is a winner. Rachel will be offering a coupon just for participating, see details below. For March 2023, the featured product is Rachel's Viridian - The Complete Mixed Media Collection. Those blues and greens combined with the kraft and neutrals are simply stunning! https://the-lilypad.com/store/Viridian-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html Click on the above link for that super-savings of 62%! Here are a few sample layouts for inspiration: From @marijke From @ajm From @cfile Challenge Requirements: * Create a new scrapbook layout using at least 75% of Rachel's Featured Product for March 2023, her stunning Viridian Collection. The other 25% must contain product from either Rachel's shop, or from another current TLP designer. The product can be currently available in the TLP Shop or be retired product from the designer. * Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at TLP and list the featured product along with whatever else you used in your credits. * For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and validate your project). * No double-dipping…your layout must be created for this challenge only, no others. You must create a NEW layout for this challenge. * This challenge will remain open until March 31, 2023. Prizes: - One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win a $5 coupon to Rachel Jefferies' shop. - All participants who post their page by the deadline and meet the criteria will also be eligible for a coupon of 15% off their next order (from Rachel's shop) of $10 or more. As a reminder, Rachel will also be sponsoring a March Mixed Media Challenge. Check back in the Designer Challenge Forum for an update on that soon. If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. As always, I look forward to your creations.