Question on updating my Wishlist....

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by kaphelps, Jan 16, 2014.

1. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

There are several items in my Wish list which I have since purchased. I know I can just delete them, but is there a way to show them as "already purchased". I sometimes pick the same things over and over and have accidentally purchased things twice before.... Occasionally after I purchase it will show "purchased" but most of the time it doesn't... just wondering- you know, in case I win it!! :flirty

2. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

if you log in when you are in the store, it will show already purchased in the general store area. you should see that if you search for the items you recently bought - just be sure you are logged in. it automatically does it - one of my FAVE features of the shop! (because I have been known to buy the same kit over and over!)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  3. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

Thanks Danielle - it looks like they do show (already purchased) when I search in the store- they just were not removed from my Wishlist, so I will delete them now- thanks much!

4. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

you're very welcome, Kerri Anne! (I am bad about not going back through my wish list - I will go update mine now too!)