Question about support email help!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Serena, May 29, 2017.

1. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

So I had two questions (potential problems that turned out to definitely be a problem!!!) and emailed the support team. This was a few days before iNSD, so I let it go for awhile figuring they would be completely swamped, but I still haven't received an answer and I'm getting worried as one issue was awhile back and this new one won't let me check out now. -.-

How long does it generally take to receive a reply back? I don't want to send ANOTHER ticket in and send double..

Thanks in advance for your time!

2. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Oh no!! I've emailed a couple times in the past...if I remember correctly, I always heard back within 24-48 hours.

I wonder if your email dumped the reply into the spam folder??

3. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

4. Serena

@bbymks5 Quite a few years back when I had a problem, the answer was within the same day, but then I wasn't emailing around a major holiday! lol!! I figured it was about that time frame still then tried to factor in the possibility of them getting slammed and overloaded so I wanted to wait.. (then my health took a turn for the very worst and I've been absent a few weeks here due to that.. ) so it's been a bit, which is highly unusual, but still possible, they have many more designers now.

I have been obsessively checking and clearing my spam box, JUST IN CASE, nothing there over the last month or two. (I have a few questions out there to places I don't normally frequent like radio stations and I gave a huuuuuge compliment to my local Pizza Hut with photos, so I've been watching the spam folder like it's another inbox.

If it were just one problem, I'd just ignore it and move on... but I can't download one product and I'm now missing four months of my subscription, that's KIIIIIIND of a huuuge deal. lol!

I'm just happy I have to ask if there's a back up because it means I have no idea how long it takes anymore because I don't ever have to use it as this website is generally a perfectly polished machine. I'm actually super grateful about that part! :D

Thanks for thinking of the spam folder just in case though, for those that might not have thought about it, (or me when I don't have a lot of things out there..) that would have been the perfect first place to look!

5. bbymks5

Oh no!!! I'd be really anxious too! I wonder with the downloading issue if your antivirus software had an update and they changed something with downloads??? (I had this issue with Cricut updates)

I know it sounds crazy...but did you check the sent box to see if it they really went through? A couple weeks ago I was trying to email my daughter's school nurse a consent form and the Rx info so she could give my daughter eye drops for her pink eye (I had no idea forms had to be filled out and that and adult would have to drop off and pick up the Rx), I hit send, waited a couple minutes and called her to see if she received it...nope, she sure didn't and it wasn't in my sent box either...wasn't in my drafts folder...it completely fell off the grid!!

6. Serena

@bbymks5 The problem with the download is just this one designers product. Everything before and since then, I can download with no problem but every time I try with that one download, I get an error. :(

How do I check? I went through the Lilypad support page where it says to contact us. When I hit send, it took me to a webpage that said "Thanks! You should expect an answer within 24-48 hours" (something to that effect) but then because of the holiday, I left it. It was literally like one or two days before when they were posting the blog train info and things were going wrong because the links weren't working and then everyone was trying to get everything set up..

Literally, I couldn't have picked a worse time to try as everyone was posting like mad and getting things set up. So I giggled to myself, took a deep breath and expected to wait quite awhile, I was okay with that, but it's just been a really long time. And I don't want this to fall off the grid, plus I really want my MPM kit for this month! I'm trying to get back into the scrapping swing, hoping it'll shake me out of this huge downfall I'm going through.

I don't know how to check on the webpage to see if it sent otherwise, I assumed it had because of the "thanks" message, I'll go poke around soon and see what I can find.

bbymks5 likes this.
  7. Serena

Well.. that was a REALLY quick check.

I don't see how to see what the status is. It says you can email them at the one email but that it was faster to do it through the form. So I had done that. :/

bbymks5 likes this.
  8. bbymks5

Ohhh good point!! It is through a web based form...I forgot about that!! That is really bizarre with the download...it's gotta be something with the link I'm thinking??

I'm sure now that things have slowed down, you'll hear from someone quickly :) let me know how it goes!!

I tend to contact places at the worst times too so don't feel alone there LOL!!

Serena likes this.
  9. Serena

Also, @bbymks5 , Minnie! I looove and appreciate your help so much! Thank you for this, I know I keep 'shooting down' everything, but I'm still listening!

bbymks5 likes this.
  10. bbymks5

I totally didn't look at it that way :) I just know more often than not, when more people are brainstorming someone has the answer or one close to it.

Serena likes this.
  11. Serena

THIS! That's why I wanted to make sure you knew how much I appreciated it in case I have forgotten something. :(

bbymks5 likes this.
  12. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Wish I could help! At least you are tagged for the administrative ladies!

Serena likes this.
  13. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

@Serena - have you tried tagging the designer whose products you're having problems downloading? I know it's a holiday today but they might be online and be able to help you get those products.

Serena likes this.
  14. Serena

I haven't yet, Miss Kayla, trying to go through and piece everything together again to get dates, order numbers and everything ready again in case I have to re-submit everything.. I tried downloading it and opening it with another program (the program in question unzipped everything before AND after (and is still working to this day) that I purchased on that day, so I was wondering if it was the product in question. Another person however potentially has the product and was able to get it fine so I'm not sure what's going on.

My main concern is the subscription now. I had asked prior to iNSD why it said my subscription was expired, and I had added another couple months chunk to it (which is a lot of money for me..) so I should have had at LEAST four months set and paid for in the lump payment. But it won't let me get this months without paying for it.. and I'm currently broke. :(

15. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

@Serena
    Hi Serena,

I am so sorry for the trouble you've had with your request for Customer Service. Our responses never go beyond 48 hrs. and are handled within 24 hrs. 99.9% of the time. If this ever happens to you again, please don't hesitate to let myself or Laura know right away. This never should have happened to you, iNSD or not! If you have your ticket number, I'd love to do some research to figure out why this might have happened. If not, no worries. You can either write me a PM here or send another ticket. I'm anxious to help you get this resolved as soon as possible!

Nancy

bestcee and Serena like this.
  16. Serena

@NancyBeck Thank you ma'am! I will definitely send you a message soon! I'm literally popping out the door but came to check real quick! I should be home within 4 hours and will send all the info, thank you for the response! I'm used to fast service here, just wasn't sure and didn't want to send double. Is there a way to check for my ticket number? If not, I've been looking stuff up all day and can re-give info, which is probably easiest! :D I'll be back!!