question about PhotoshopCC

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Electra, Sep 9, 2019.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

You can also use the shortcut: ctrl+shift + [ to send the layer to the bottom or ctrl+shift+] to bring it to the top.

Ferdy and BevG like this.
  2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I have auto select checked, so all I have to do is click on the element I want it above and it will select that layer for me without having to search for it in the layers panel when I have a bunch of layers.

BevG and cfile like this.
  3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I choose the layer I want it to be above before I drag in. Sometimes I forget and have to move up or down in the layers panel.

4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

If I'm remembering correctly from when I tried CC, you can right click on the item you want it to go on top of and then select the layer from the pop up list to make it the active layer. HTH

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  5. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I had issues with my old PSCS2, so today I started the trial version of PS CC...and God, it took me hours to make a simple page!

I need to watch the next Watch Cheryl scrap to learn more...I'm worried about MOC! :circles

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

You can do it @Ferdy !! Ask questions. And you'll get there!

Ferdy likes this.
  7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Yay so glad you got the PSCC. you will love it Ferdy.. holler if you need help.. check out some of my videos too for making a few things and I show how to use some of the tools which may be different from CS2

Ferdy likes this.
  8. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I use adobe bridge as a file browser. It works great to get a visual on the parts of a kit!

mom2jackaia and bestcee like this.
  9. Ferdy

thank you Christa!! I remember watching your tutorials, love the way you explain things! I ll need to study harder the videos!
    thank you @bestcee too!

bestcee, Karen and cfile like this.
  10. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

I use the drag/drop method described by several here, BUT, it doesn’t work for layered products (templates). If you try to d/d a template directly onto your page, it will come as a flat image. You have to d/d templates to the PS workspace, but not onto the current project. From the workspace, select all the parts you want to use, and drag them onto the project/page.

Ferdy likes this.
  11. Ferdy

@SharLamb thank you for the explanation! I can see me using a lot the drag and drop process!!