Purchased wrong one

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Kat, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

OOoops... I was trying to grab a collection (the storyteller one released today) and when I looked after I purchased I'd hit the kit only by mistake. They were side by side. Any way to fix that or do I have to just suck it up and go by the other pieces separately? My fault for not paying attention. :/ I have not downloaded anything yet if that matters. TY!

2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hi Kat... I've done that before! Or right after I purchase, I then decided I should have just bought the bundle! :giggle Maybe Laura or Jaimee can help out there? @lmccandless @justjaimee

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    lmccandless likes this.
  3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

@Kat, go ahead and buy the collection. Once you've completed that order, I am happy to refund you for the kit. No problem at all! :)

4. Kat

Thank you! I appreciate it!

5. Kat

Yeah totally! I always buy the bundles because I know I'll want them. I was trying to be quick so I wouldn't overthink what I spent. It's been a hectic week and I've spent more than normal so I thought if I didn't review my cart.... ha ha... but if I had, I'd caught it. lol

Dalis and jk703 like this.
  6. Kat

I am sure I'll want to order more this week but for sure with BYOC so if a gift certificate or credit code is easier, I am totally okay with that. I just appreciate you helping me fix my oops! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2018
  7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Kat, no worries! @lmccandless understands that sometimes we are in a hurry but still want to come really fast and get our digital fix and we are all human after all. The order numbers you just posted will help her out. Have fun with the new storyteller IT IS GORGEOUS!!!

8. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I sent you a refund via PayPal. You will definitely want to save it for the BYOC though!! :)

jesskab and bestcee like this.
  9. Kat

Thanks so much!

jesskab likes this.