Project Pages | June 2023

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by IntenseMagic, Jun 4, 2023.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Whoa! June already!!
    I'm a week or two behind, but come summer vacation I hope to be back on track!
    How's your project coming?
    Any new projects to share??
    Can't wait to see them all!!

Ga_L likes this.
  2. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

3. Scrapping with Liz

4. Scrapping with Liz

5. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Well, @Scrapping with Liz , you're apparently on your game!! Great job keeping up with this!

I have been away from scrapping for so long. I am desperately wanting to get back into my P365, but I feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start. I think I'm just going to try to piece together 2023 highlights and see how it goes. Any advice from the pros??

6. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

My approach to P365 is to make it as simple as possible. I do single page layouts for a week. I just want to showcase 7 photos from the week. There is no journaling but the dates for the week on the page. At the beginning of this year I chose a template (retired one from Liz) that had 9 photo spots. I also chose 1 kit to use all year. In the past these have been kits with lots of papers to change up the look. This year I am using the TLC Time Capsule collab kits. Lots of paper choices! I put the dates in one of the unused photo blocks and a cluster in the other. This year I have also done something a little different. I choose papers and elements at the beginning of the month. I use them for 1 month then the next month I choose different papers and elements for that month. It gives a cohesiveness to each month.

Another thing I do is that after I have chosen the items for the month, I save a working copy for each week of the month. So all I have to do it add the photos and put the cluster on an empty photo spot with the dates in the other empty photo spot. Quick shadowing of each layer and I'm done. I do try to do the layout every week on Saturday or Sunday but do sometimes get behind. Even when I've had to do 3 layouts at once, it doesn't take me more than 90 minutes to do them.

I don't do pocket page scrapping but that suits P365 quite well. You might want to look at that also.

RebeccaH likes this.
  7. RebeccaH

8. RebeccaH

I do think pocket scrapping will have a place in my p365. I love the simplicity of it, and it gives a bit of a preset structure to jump start creativity.

9. Scrapping with Liz

What @HavaDrPepper said!

I keep it simple. I also set aside a specific time to scrap every week. Routine is helpful. Don't get overwhelmed in doing it perfectly or scrapping every photo or doing it in order. Just get some stuff scrapped!

HavaDrPepper likes this.
  10. Scrapping with Liz

11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Working on getting caught up!!
    Week 21
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ga_L and Scrapping with Liz like this.
  12. Scrapping with Liz

13. Scrapping with Liz