Project Mouse CHAT - Saturday, February 23

Discussion in 'Project Mouse FANniversary 2019 - Celebrating 6!!' started by sahlink, Feb 21, 2019.

1. janette

janette Member

Great chat, I had a conflict but was able to follow along just not participate much. Liked hearing that Krista loves Port Orleans as it is one of my favorite resorts too.

I thought I'd captured the link for the flowers but can't find it on my phone. Can that be sent in a message?

Thank you so much for hosting this weekend!

2. StacyC

StacyC Member

I also missed the link in the chat for the flowers. :(

jesskab likes this.
  3. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

I learned that I can't keep up with all the chats when there are 80+ people in the chat room! I also learned that 80+ people trying to check out of the store at once is worse than Black Friday sales. I'm pretty sure we bombarded Britt and Krista with enough kit ideas to last until next year's FANniversary.

4. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I had to leave about 10 minutes before the end of the chat, is there a way to still get the prize?

jesskab and Tedasgram (Ruth) like this.
  5. Tedasgram (Ruth)

Tedasgram (Ruth) Active Member

Such a fun time. I could only stay an hour lol, how long did you go on for?
    I have a question but not sure where to ask it. Is anyone online right now?

6. Tedasgram (Ruth)

I wondered that myself. I don't have mine yet either. Made sure my info was correct before I left the group though.

7. Tedasgram (Ruth)

Oh NO Des!! Sorry to hear that! I'm glad you had an amazing time!

8. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Thanks for joining the Project Mouse FANniversary! It was a crazy fast chat. I have PMd those of you with stamp/flower issues! I hope you're having the happiest time, I know I am!

Go Project Mouse, it's your birthday! :wooot

StacyC likes this.
  9. burnbright

burnbright Active Member

I joined the chat, typed one message then had to leave. Life called me away. I did see a coupon code but I don't know what it is for.

People were talking about their favourite ride. I was trying to remember the name of the animal river ride. I went to Disneyworld when I was 5. I hope to take my daughter someday.

10. syocom

syocom New Member

Have the stamps been sent out for this. If so I never got mine.

11. kathleena

kathleena Member

I couldn't stay long as we were in the car headed to my grandson's birthday party! But I was shocked the Britt and Krista have never even met! I wish we could have had more chats this weekend, they are always fun!

So because I was on my phone, I had the chat call me and there wasn't any way to enter an email address. And I couldn't follow along online either. I haven't received the stamp yet and I'm assuming that is why. I didn't even think about it at the time, until I went to Cheryl's scrap later that day and got the stamp for that later. Just went thru my emails and can't find anything for this, or in my Inbox either. Sorry for this, I understand if it's not possible :-)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  12. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for a great chat and for the flower pack. I <3 it!!

13. carolinagirl

carolinagirl New Member

Thank you to all who had any involvement in making this weekend's festivities possible! I attended the chat with Britt and Krista and got the link to the stamp, but somehow failed to get a link/code for the Flower Kit. I guess I was thinking it would come by email. Is there any way to still get that? (I almost hate to ask because there was so much generosity with product freebies this weekend.) :)

The chat started with an attempt at playing a game, but that had to be abandoned because the chat was moving so fast. We then moved on to asking Britt and Krista questions like their favorite snacks, rides, etc. How they divide up the creative process for the kits. How they communicate during the process. There was discussion that they've never met in person (which is mind blowing!). Lots of chatter about people wanting a Marvel kit, an addition to the Villains cards, a kit for those with disabilities, etc.

14. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

**update**
    I have pm'd everyone that's asked for the code/stamp. If you need anything else, please PM me.

Thanks!