Project Life or Smash book paper style books?

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by charmedeebob, Dec 7, 2013.

1. charmedeebob

charmedeebob Heather's Team

I'd really like to do my book this year (never completed one!) but I am struggling to figure out how I want to do it. Mine will be minimally adorned this year; mostly pictures and journaling or journal cards...can anyone share pictures of their pocket style or smash book style books from previous years? I'm having trouble visualizing this for some reason! I'm "keeping track" by posting my pictures with dates and journaling in an album on Facebook every day, so all I have to do is go back and print the pics and write down the journaling. I really want it as a physical album this year so I can include things like Christmas cards, letters to/from Santa etc. Thanks in advance ladies!

2. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i've never had much luck utilizing a smash book very well. sorry, cant be of any help.

3. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

lol... just realized this was in the DYD forum and not the PL forum... so I'm editing my post

I've done a mix of both smash and pocket last year... I used the SN@P album which comes with both pocket page protectors and pages to smash on... you can see a lot of my album here in my gallery... and I also have it posted on my blog... brb w/ a link

this year I'm doing mostly pocket page protectors with some fun page inserts but no smashing yet this year...

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  4. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile